Fix servers!!!

Fix servers!!!

[Post New]by amourack on Aug 18, 14 7:07 PM
I'm getting REAL tired of getting kicked off in the middle of my game! I know it's not me because I have friends that play this game and it happens to them all the time too! If it keeps happening I'm quitting this game for good!

Re:Fix servers!!!

[Post New]by DecipherWarlord on Aug 18, 14 7:15 PM
Maybe you should provide more info, like ipad, ios or pc and what happens exactly and when.

Thing is, it doesn't happen to everybody because I never had that happen to me personnally.

If you want help from those concerned, give more info.

LLaneUSAID
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by LLaneUSAID on Aug 18, 14 7:31 PM
I play on an iPad and you can be in an HOS or anywhere and the game stops and says unable to connect to server. It is incredibly frustrating, happens way too frequently and seems to be getting worse instead of better.

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

[Post New]by bayouguy on Aug 18, 14 7:35 PM
It has been happening to me tonight also. Not fulling being kicked out but slowdowns and connecting to server messages flash on screen. PC BTW

Gonzo

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL on Aug 18, 14 7:46 PM
This happens regularly, on a daily basis, iOS iPad has happened for a very, very long time.....I have contacted, cleared, re-installed, etc, etc but nothing has helped at all. Of course "they" are aware, be patient, it is either a glitch or an non-identifiable problem......ya Think!!!! Nothing else does this, it is not my system, friends bemoan the same connect/contact problem.....

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Aug 18, 14 7:51 PM
I play My Singing Monsters and it is a server based game. Someone was having server issues with ipad, (not Big Fish version) come to find out it was to slow of a internet connection and had problems during periods of the day. So it could be a slow internet connection causing the problems.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 18, 14 7:56 PM
taz,
That kind of glitch has happened to me too. However, when it's a widespread problem it's not likely to be the ISP but access on the Big Fish side. With any luck this may mean they're rolling out the IOS update finally and that's why the servers are overloaded. I haven't had issues on PC for a while but Bayou is also on PC and has had problems.
Rose

rosewny
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by rosewny on Aug 18, 14 8:47 PM
Me too. iPad. Very annoying. Mostly in hos but sometimes can't get into site.

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Aug 18, 14 9:06 PM
I've had issues off and on but I called my cable company and they seem to have fixed whatever was going on with my wireless modem. I was losing my internet and my phone when it happened. Never had any issues before I got wireless service.

FrankieKY
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by FrankieKY on Aug 18, 14 11:14 PM
It has happened to me on and off for a month or so. Now it seems to happen every evening. I might be in the middle of a HOS or not. But is it very frustrating. I have limited time to play and to be locked out of the game means I can't finish the DQ or whatever I was working on. This is not my internet connection as it has happened when I'm on other ISPs.
I use an ipad.

Edited on 08/18/2014 at 11:15:16 PM PST

Musicalizzie
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Musicalizzie on Aug 19, 14 1:29 AM
I am also on an iPad and this happens regularly for me, but more frequently in the few days before an update. Before (when I enjoyed the game) it would frustrate me to no end, but now I just think, oh well, not playing MC today.

[Post New]by floridarosie on Aug 19, 14 3:57 AM
This happens to me also. I play on an ipad. There is nothing the matter with my internet speed. I have a very fast connection. Very frustrating.

Andru1535
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Andru1535 on Aug 19, 14 4:03 AM
I too play on an iPad and find the same thing on HOS. Also find problems with the social page certain times of the day being worse than others.

Clovesmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Clovesmom on Aug 19, 14 2:21 PM
I have the same problem of server not available. Happens most for me on the social page but could happen anywhere in the game. Seems like it's worse at certain times of the day, maybe when too many people are accessing the server at the same time. I am also playing on an iPad and have fast internet. I will start writing down the times of the day to see if a pattern shows. Any new info on when the iOS update is coming?
Helene

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Aug 19, 14 2:34 PM
I'm on iOS and this is happening regularly now and has been for over a week, mainly as you say on the social page.

Let's hope the new update will be released soon - that usually fixes it

[Post New]by amourack on Aug 19, 14 2:38 PM
Well, DecipherWarlord. I guess if it doesn't happen to you then it just doesn't happen! Right! Looks like it happens to a LOT of people! And yes I use an IPad but so what, obviously it's not me and my IPad!

taylormade66
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by taylormade66 on Aug 19, 14 8:44 PM
I play on a fairly new Dell pc. Cannot connect to server happens to me EVERY time I play. It pops up about 10 seconds in. If i"m lucky , I'll get the airship sent before it happens.

I lost my social page the beginning of June. With this last update, I got part of it back but Cannot Connect comes up as soon as my friends' wishlists appear EVERY single time.

I've had to click "try again" up to 20 times before it connects (or I quit) but it's usually only once or twice. Kind of funny, last night I did the 20 clicks before I got mad and clicked "quit". Was kind of shocked to exit the game and find I had lost my internet connection

Edited on 08/19/2014 at 8:45:34 PM PST

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Aug 19, 14 9:35 PM
I get the Cannot connect message EVERY time I first open my game...and as soon as I hit Retry, I get connected. Also get the same message EVERY time I open the Social page...hitting retry keeps me connected but the page remains blank in all fields. Doesn't happen on the other two games under different user names on the same computer. I have a second one, and also one started for my granddaughter. Unable to buy her gems in that game, though. Freezes up entirely when we try. I get so frustrated and I know that CS can't, or won't, do anything about anything, so why bother filing yet another complaint...sooner or later, I am gonna just quit altogether. Stubbornness and good friends are the only things keeping me playing as it is.

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Aug 19, 14 10:06 PM
Wolfen!!! Don't you even think about it! I will personally hunt you down.

Apollogold aka Shadow

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Aug 19, 14 10:29 PM
As I said...good friends, lol at Shadow!

Go to: