aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

BIG THANK YOU TO BZ & AK

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Aug 18, 14 8:02 PM
I would just like to thank BoomZap for an amazing game, Thank you to all the designers, artists and programmers that have made a wonderful game that has entertained us for 9 months, well that's how long I have been playing!!
I read through the forums and I can believe how many people complain- I am at fault also- but you do get caught up in the moment when a new update comes, SORRY.
And to BFG Moderators, thank you for listening to all the complaints, and posting threads that we can go to.
Also the Tech Team that has helped many people with a game that is played on so many different devises and having to do running repair if possible.
I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YOU ALL

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:BIG THANK YOU TO BZ & AK

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 18, 14 8:11 PM
Well said. Couldn't agree more!

Alikatt8
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by Alikatt8 on Aug 18, 14 8:21 PM
Good onya mate, I agree, we don't take the time to say thank you for all the entertainment and hard work that goes on behind the scenes to make these games so fun (most of the time) Life has glitches too, hick

The staff (I can't imagine how they do it) have a lot to plough thru and revert to Devs and fix problems where they can help whilst waiting for updates etc

from another Aussie Sheila

KKim
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by KKim on Aug 19, 14 2:23 AM
Yes I agree. This is a wonderful game and it is getting better and better.

Engelina1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Engelina1 on Aug 19, 14 3:03 PM
Big thank you from me too . I lost all my levells and was send back to levell one. I wrote to Big Fish and in a few days you solved everything for me . I really am happy abouth the fast help because I am using this game also to make my day a little brighter after a very dark period . Thank you again and keep on going because after 60 levells I still like it very much greetz Rjengelina.

amtoday
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by amtoday on Aug 20, 14 4:14 AM
Ditto from me, though I think I'm thanking drug dealers for getting me hooked on drugs. This game is soooo addicting! Good work everyone.

rednose60
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by rednose60 on Aug 20, 14 6:20 AM
BIIIIIIIIIIG THANK YOU. It's an amazing game! Well done!

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Aug 20, 14 8:41 AM
A big THANK YOU from me too! I absolutely love this game! The art, the story, the quests, the music. You all keep making it better for us while you fix problems that arise. And you listen!

jules20
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by jules20 on Aug 21, 14 3:25 AM
Absolutely agree It is a fantastic, totally addictive, beautiful game. I can live with some of the glitches, although it is frustrating at times that the developers don't seem to have tested a new release fully but hey, generally gets sorted. Long reign to Queen Sophia and her Awakening Kingdom

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Aug 21, 14 6:28 PM
Echoing what everyone else said. This is my favorite F2P game. I can play it the way I want to and fit it into my life. Thanks!

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on Aug 22, 14 11:20 AM
Yep! I'll echo that echo

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Aug 24, 14 8:54 AM
Hi everyone!

I find myself sometimes playing this game on my iPad when I should be working or doing other things.....Does that mean I'm an Awakening Kingdoms addict?

It completely made my day to come across this thread, so thank you, aussiegirl1 for starting it, and for everyone else that contributed to it! We really appreciate when players share tips and tricks, bring technical issues to our attention, and generally just post in the Forums.

Thank YOU to all and happy gaming!

bfgGlithui

Go to: