Make a way we can know the number of items we have when gifting.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Aug 19, 14 1:00 AM
The game screen that shows our friends list and what gifts they want, it should have a number beside of each item they want, indicating how many you have so you know if you have enough of that item to spare. You may have more of one item a friend wants than another so that way you dont give all of your items without knowing it.

If a friend wants an item you have 10 of and another you have 100 of, you would be more likely to give them one of your items you have 100 of.

I know I dont know the exact number of every single item I have when in the friend screen and it would be time consuming going in the friends list, then out and into your inventory to see how many you have, and doing this over and over after each friend.

Edited on 08/19/2014 at 1:02:52 AM PST

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

Re:Make a way we can know the number of items we have when gifting.

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Aug 19, 14 1:24 AM
We have been asking for this for some time in other threads, but no joy so far and I wouldn't hold my breath.

We all agree how helpful this would be!

FrankieKY
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by FrankieKY on Aug 19, 14 7:35 AM
Yes yes yes. I often give an airship item or stamp because it takes too much time to go leaf through all the unorganized pages of inventory. Also I don't know the names of most so have to match the picture (back and forth) to make sure I have enough to give. Too tedious.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Aug 19, 14 7:13 PM
Amen! I thought I had plenty of an item and gave some away. Sadly, I had remembered incorrectly, and didn't have enough of the item when I needed several of them today.

I've wished for a long time we could tell, but now I'm especially wanting that to be implemented.

Please, please get this added to the game.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Aug 19, 14 7:40 PM
I also wish we could gift to more than just 5 friends a day, I wish we could give 1 item to all of our friends each day.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Aug 20, 14 5:56 AM
*soft bump*

Andru1535
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Andru1535 on Aug 20, 14 12:50 PM
Except for the wand and crystal ball, the items are listed in order of the number of them you have, ie first those which you only have one, second those with two, etc. Too bad the items are listed in random fashion within the numbers.

Edited on 08/20/2014 at 12:51:59 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 20, 14 12:57 PM
Andru,
I think it's not entirely random. I've noticed if I've just gotten or crafted the first of something, it goes to the end of the list of items I've got one of. If I've crafted two items in a row, they are at the end of the 2 section, as long as I don't have others. Still, it would be nice if they were in alphabetical order or something like that, since the order you got them in is next to useless. I'd like alphabetical especially for the list of items to add to our wishlists. I hate going through 20+ pages and missing the one item I want. I swear sometimes it's missing and shows up the next time I try to add.

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Aug 20, 14 2:17 PM
No sbaker, you are not alone

chingchangcat
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by chingchangcat on Aug 20, 14 3:02 PM
Yes, yes, yes! I also wish for a 'Quest Items' page that holds items crafted/needed to complete current quests. Tall order...but oh...a girl can dream!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 20, 14 4:51 PM
Hey Everyone,

These are some really great ideas! I've sent them along to the devs so they know how much you all want an easier way of organizing items and issuing or requesting gifts

bfgVaiya

Go to: