SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Where does the lightbulb go?

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Aug 19, 14 4:43 AM
I am totally stuck, have been to every scene & used hint (which only takes me around in circles). Cannot find a walk through anywhere that is any use, only a few YouTube films.
I have not yet made the pie & have only a part made up voodoo doll, a decorative star & a light bulb.

Having checked all other threads here I cannot yet use the star or complete the doll but cannot find a mention of the light bulb anywhere so this must be the item I need to put somewhere to carry on the game. Help..................... before my brain explodes

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Re:Where does the lightbulb go?

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Aug 19, 14 6:47 AM
Finally got it; needed the ladder to get to another area ..................aarrrggghhhhh....pulling my hair out.

In case anyone else wonders please see below by highlighting to expose the hidden lettertake the ladder into the house & use where the trapdoor is to get to the root cellar

Trotting along at a pace now & finally got grandfathers doll

ziptzapt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re: lightbulb

[Post New]by ziptzapt on Aug 19, 14 9:22 PM
Where did you find the lightbulb? I agree, this game is not the brightest crayon in the box. Been 'round and 'round on some areas myself.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 19, 14 9:48 PM
The lightbulb is in the backyard (door to it is in the kitchen where gramps is sitting). You need the ladder to get it.

OzzyRobyn
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

[Post New]by OzzyRobyn on Aug 26, 14 11:10 AM
The lightbulb goes in the root cellar, below where you will do the baking.

Go to: