SMF40
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Diamond Collection???

[Post New]by SMF40 on Aug 19, 14 11:09 AM
Has anyone else noticed that one can no longer complete this collection due to two of the items missing from the floaters?
The Yogi no longer shows the necklace on its menu of available items, and the wolf no longer shows the bracelet on its menu, even though if you click on these items in the collection itself, they still tell you that's where to get them.
It's as though they neglected to include a piece of code for the collection.

SMF40
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:Diamond Collection???

[Post New]by SMF40 on Aug 19, 14 11:11 AM
Forgot to say that prior to the recent update I got these items fairly regularly, but no more.

[Post New]by pickleseatpeople on Aug 19, 14 12:22 PM
I've just checked my game - both these items are now missing from the yogi and wolf for me too.

SMF40
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by SMF40 on Aug 19, 14 12:54 PM
My sister just found the same thing to be true with her game, but was able to collect a necklace from her crate!

[Post New]by pickleseatpeople on Aug 19, 14 5:18 PM
I just got a bracelet from the wolf. It looks like this item isn't really missing from the game, it just somehow got omitted from the list of items this floater gives.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Aug 19, 14 6:21 PM
~funny, I gave away 3 diamond braclets in my daily 5. Wondered why they got so popular all the sudden...now I know why... And yep, I looked, mine are gone from the wolf also.

Edited on 08/19/2014 at 6:22:24 PM PST

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Aug 29, 14 1:31 PM
They don't appear in my game either, but got a pendant from banishing a few yogis

Go to: