Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

Second Account

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Aug 19, 14 4:09 PM
I read on here that one person was able to play with a second account and another was not. I have Yahoo! email address I rarely use and I tried creating a second account so I could start the game over and try to play it smarter. However, when I hi Play Game it just brought me back to the same game so I guess I cannot create a second account? Or is there a way to do this?

I have only 2 more collections to go, but I am stuck on Dupin's clues as I do not have 50,000 pieces of gold.....

Feel free to PM me if you want to or I will just check back on this board...

Thanks!

papa_pahs
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

Re:Second Account

[Post New]by papa_pahs on Aug 19, 14 6:08 PM
There's lots of great suggestions in the "I guess these are only one player games" thread currently a few threads down from this one. there's info on how to have a 2nd game on your PC in that thread

or cut and paste this link
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/289143.page

Edited on 08/19/2014 at 6:10:35 PM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 20, 14 7:15 AM
If your a PC player you can create a second user account on your computer. Then open up the game on the alternate computer ID and play the game from the beginning. I have two separate games going on my computer.

My understanding is that you can only have one Big Fish account. But I could be wrong about that.

I don't have ipad so I don't know how ipad users can create a second game.

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Aug 20, 14 6:51 PM
Thank you silver_hawk. As I now live alone and have a newer laptop I completely forgot that I had that option. I opened up a Guest ID this afternoon and happily played accumulating lots of coins and spending nary a dime of my own....I am trying to use the amulets in a smarter way. What is nice is that while spending time on one ID, energy is recharging on the other!

Go to: