Please post your TECH ISSUES for Imperial Island 2: The Search for New Land here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Aug 20, 14 12:38 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 08/20/2014 at 5:44:05 AM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Imperial Island 2: The Search for New Land here

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 20, 14 5:42 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

seaseaone
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Imperial Island 2: The Search for New Land here

[Post New]by seaseaone on Aug 20, 14 11:40 PM
Finished the game - it won't let me go back to improve scores in previous levels :-((( Problems with the last game in this series, problems with this one. Have tried reloading the game, Any other suggestions?

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Aug 21, 14 4:13 PM
Purchased this game and love it, BUT everytime I try to exit, it FREEZES my computer up, have to use escape button, to get out of it, , CAD didn't work, to close it.

I have the first one these developers made, and didn't have any issues, with that one, HOPE they can get a fix, because I don't want a coupon replacement, I want to be able to keep and play this one .

I played the first one OVER and OVER, so was VERY happy to see this released, an update for this issue, PLEASE .

seaseaone
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by seaseaone on Aug 22, 14 11:23 PM
Update: It now keeps deleting my player and resetting scores :-(((

Rosa96
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Rosa96 on Aug 23, 14 12:35 PM
How do you go back and get 3 stars? I just want to replay some levels and it will not allow me to.

[Post New]by mshawnarnold on Aug 23, 14 2:59 PM
Yep. Same here. After you complete the game, it won't let you replay any levels. So frustrating.

scpotamus
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by scpotamus on Aug 24, 14 11:20 PM
I can't replay levels either.....says click to replay and there is a replay button but when I click it nothing happens! Very disappointing!

Scobeaux
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Scobeaux on Aug 25, 14 3:02 AM
On certain levels starting at level 51 and then getting really bad at about level 70, the game is unplayably slow. I had this same issue in the first Imperial Island but solved it by using compatibility mode. That does not work on this game.

firekat7
Clownfish
Clownfish
954 Posts

[Post New]by firekat7 on Aug 25, 14 7:28 PM
I am also having the same problem of not being able to replay levels after finishing the game, even though a replay window pops up when clicking on a level on the map. It just keeps going in a loop of replay?/click/replay?/click. This is obviously a programming error on the developer side. BFG, we sure would like a fix for this. I would hate to have to start a new profile and start the whole game over just to improve on the achievements.

missyray
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by missyray on Aug 27, 14 6:56 AM
I also am having problems with not being able to replay levels after playing 100 levels, in relax mode or timed. And if I change my avatar during a game, my name is changed to player without me doing it. I now have three names called player. There is something wrong with this game. Please give us a fix for all these problems with this game.

[Post New]by Batgirl10_7 on Aug 29, 14 8:17 PM
I have been playing the entire game in timed mode. I completed level 99. I tried level 100 twice and could not beat it. I switched to untimed mode to work out strategy before trying in timed. Once I hit that untimed option, then game will no longer let me play any levels. I spent all this time on this game and now that I am at the end I can not finish?? I uninstalled and reinstalled and did all the things they tell you to (this is becoming the norm lately) and I still cannot play the end of the game!

This is an update and I am one pissed off "fishie" .... I decided to try one more thing.. after deleting game and rebooting and reloading game and rebooting, I went back to the game.. it did not fix the last game so I tried one last thing.. I made a new profile and started the game over... don;t you know I get to level 100 and after not being able to pass it, had to sign off to go do personal things. I later went back to the game AND IT WILL NOT CONTINUE! Now that is twice getting through this whole game without being able to finish it. This is BS.

Edited on 08/30/2014 at 7:23:18 PM PST

betyboo
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by betyboo on Aug 30, 14 1:50 AM
I'm having the same problem that the rest of the gamers are having is there going to be a fix if not I want a refund.

[Post New]by attention12 on Aug 30, 14 7:00 AM
I am having the same problem. Can't replay levels when finished game.

[Post New]by grandmainfl on Aug 30, 14 6:01 PM
I am having the same problem as others -- tried level 100 on timed mode a couple of times and then switched to relaxed and now it will not let me play any level. What is wrong here?

Avalon2
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Player name change not saving when closing game

[Post New]by Avalon2 on Sep 1, 14 5:48 AM
I now have

Player
Player
Player

but each had been changed to a specific name before continuing game.

Also, avatar changes not saving either.

_Cinder1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by _Cinder1 on Sep 5, 14 12:29 PM
Was playing along fine until around Level 60 or so. Things started slowing down to the point of not being able to play. Maddening! I uninstalled and re-downloaded it then I went to the help pages and tried everything there including updating my drivers etc. and now it's just frozen. Have to Ctrl/Alt/Delete just to get out of it.

So, my conclusion, since I'm not the only one with the problem, and since this is the only game I'm having problems with it that it's the game [u] that's the problem....

[Post New]by ChiGal0816 on Sep 6, 14 5:32 AM
Also have the issue of not being able to replay levels after finishing the game. I could replay them just fine until after finishing level 100. But now, even though the replay button pops up, nothing happens when you click it.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Sep 15, 14 8:42 AM
I have the problem of giving my profile a specific name only to find it changed to "Player" when I play again. This game seems to have quite a few bugs that needed to be fixed before it was released.

[Post New]by susanleigh on Sep 22, 14 6:11 AM
Hey, BFG, has the technical issue of replaying levels been fixed???

Go to: