delkon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Flower collection

[Post New]by delkon on Aug 20, 14 12:47 AM
after you've played the game, you can view your collection of the flowers and it seems you can play a game with them to draw lines connecting them all. Has anyone done this? I would like to see a screenshot of how to do it so I can find out what happens when you do link them all up...

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Flower collection

[Post New]by tammytheo on Aug 21, 14 2:40 AM
Hi delkon,

Yes, I played this mini-game and got it right after a few attempts. It would have been nice if it had some instructions not because it's difficult to understand what you have to do but because it's not clear this is a mini-game indeed therefore it can be easily missed. Anyway, the purpose is to draw lines connecting the flowers with each other, like you said, without leaving gaps in between. A screenshot is not an option I'm afraid because after I finished it, it was removed giving its place to something else. However, if that helps, you are given the option to start from two particular flowers only, right? I started from the upper one and I ended up at the flower to the right, right above the starting point.

If you'd like to see what happens afterwards, highlight the following otherwise simply ignore it: You get a picture with the heroes of the game.

Hope this helps.

Go to: