bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 2

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 21, 14 12:29 AM
What do you need to study our Earth? Textbooks? Scientific journals? Long journeys around the entire world? Study our incredible planet in the comfort of your own home! 1001 unique photos and a new jigsaw game to help you on your way! Animals from all corners of the Earth, the exotic botanical world, and the unseen depths of the ocean... What could be more exciting than seeing life on the planet Earth in all its variety? Continue your unbelievable journey to study our world in 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 2!

Re:1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 2

[Post New]by janofmi on Oct 5, 16 7:10 PM
What screen resolution do I need for this game? All of my other Big Fish games do not require that I change my screen resolution. What is up.

miscjoan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by miscjoan on Oct 20, 16 10:23 PM
janofmi, same problem with colors. I may have the answer, but it doesn't give me a solution.

Not any fun as the colors on the puzzle pieces are only blues/greens. Same problem with the 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 3 and 4, and the 1001 Jigsaw World Tour American, and even the Daily Deal today, Holiday Jigsaw 3 Halloween.. And others.

I believe the problem is what one person suggested on another thread...that they don't color correctly since we upgraded to Windows 10, PC.

Not only wasted money, but I don't get to enjoy.

miscjoan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by miscjoan on Oct 20, 16 10:24 PM
These games now with Windows 10 on PC, say the resolution is wrong. Changing resolution does nothing. They just don't color correctly now.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 25, 16 11:51 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you, first of all, for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry that there's been some trouble with the display of the pieces in this game or the screen resolution. I'm sorry that this is occurring and would like to provide some preliminary troubleshooting to try before reaching out to our Support Team for further assistance.

Since it sounds like this is occurring on Windows 10, I'd like to offer the following page of steps to try that have been able to resolve a few issues with games running into issues on Windows 10 devices in the past:

Windows 10

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Also, I would like to reopen the designated technical issues thread so that players can continue to report any trouble they are experiencing to that thread. This way the Forum Moderation Team can quickly provide this information to the appropriate teams, so in the future, feel free to report any technical issues with this game at the following thread: Please post your TECH ISSUES for 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 2 here.

And, if anyone has any questions about this post or the forums in general, feel free to PM me directly or to PM any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can. Thank you all for your patience, and I hope this is able to help out.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: