OCTUPUS game

Nilosh
Clownfish
Clownfish
590 Posts

OCTUPUS game

[Post New]by Nilosh on Aug 21, 14 4:59 AM
Thought I would pop in as puppetSHow has always been a favorite series of mine and it has been a while since I have been here. I have to say I was disappointed with this game, just seems so dated. Anyways, I am not here to write a review but to ask a question about the octupus game which I think is off. I found the crossbow and the arrors and have been shooting at the blasted eyes but to no end. My crossbow is unloaded now, no arrors and it seems futile to continue when each time I hit the eye, I get nothing. Especially when I try to aim at the eye on the far right corner, I am booted away from the octopus. Is it me or is this a glitch? Has anyone been able to shoot the eyes? Have a great week-end everyone.

Re:OCTUPUS game

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Aug 21, 14 5:11 AM
Hi, I hit the eyes. It's not easy but I did focus on one eye everytime.

[Post New]by shelterhill on Aug 21, 14 6:17 AM
I had the same problem, so skipped it. It was just the demo so I didn't mind, but once I play for real I want to be able to get it

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Aug 21, 14 6:32 AM
I found that if you stay in one place instead of moving the crossbow , wait until the eye comes to you so to speak

[Post New]by katiejean53 on Aug 21, 14 7:11 AM
Had the same problem. The crosshair was red everytime I tried to hit the eye. And like you was booted out when aiming for the right eye. I don't know what happened to the arrows. I also skipped the game which I hate doing.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Aug 21, 14 7:56 AM
gillydi53 wrote:I found that if you stay in one place instead of moving the crossbow , wait until the eye comes to you so to speak

I did the same thing. I noticed that an eye was appearing off & on in one of the corners, I just held the crossbow there & waited for a clear shot. The eye that appears in the center is almost impossible to hit.

HTH

mmemubon
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by mmemubon on Aug 21, 14 8:23 AM
On the right hand corner.

Debbie66
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie66 on Aug 21, 14 1:42 PM
Were can I get more arrows?

hopieq
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by hopieq on Aug 21, 14 4:08 PM
I don't think you need more arrows. I just kept shooting until I got all the eyes. I know it was more then eight times.

Debbie66
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie66 on Aug 21, 14 6:19 PM
Played again with a new name, loaded the crossbow with arrows, look at the crossbow again before even trying to shoot the eyes and now have no arrows!!!
This is the fourth game in a row with problems!!

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

[Post New]by abarrett on Aug 21, 14 9:10 PM
I managed to hit one eye. Like others have said, I tried to aim in one spot. Even then, I wasn't quick enough, so by the time I shot the crossbow, the arms covered the eye. I ended up skipping it.

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Aug 22, 14 6:42 AM
Thanks all...it worked wonderful

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Aug 22, 14 1:37 PM
Although this was frustrating and I am sure I used more than 8 arrows, I did manage to hit the eyes finally. After I hit the first one, I just kept my crossbow in one place and waited for the eye to reappear!

Re:OCTUPUS game-where is skip button ?

[Post New]by justcc on Aug 22, 14 5:33 PM
ok.......I'm going to try one more time.......but I want to be able to skip....where is the dang nab it skip button ??????

CBEEM
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by CBEEM on Aug 23, 14 10:32 AM
i'm afraid the same here. I tried all yor suggestions but had to skip the mini-game as I couldn't hit even one of the eyes!

GrndmN1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:OCTUPUS game-where is skip button ?

[Post New]by GrndmN1 on Aug 24, 14 3:08 AM
justcc wrote:ok.......I'm going to try one more time.......but I want to be able to skip....where is the dang nab it skip button ??????

WHERE is the skip button? I can't find it either!

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 3:09:16 AM PST

CBEEM
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by CBEEM on Aug 24, 14 4:22 AM
Found a solution that may work here as I had the same issue with trying to shoot the angels later in the game. I was stumped as there is no skip button there but changing the options to full screen mode made it easy to lock on and shoot acurately!!

phoenix_25
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by phoenix_25 on Aug 24, 14 3:12 PM
Nothing works...had to skip as well. Must be a glitch

Tink44
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Tink44 on Aug 25, 14 9:11 AM
katiejean53 wrote:Had the same problem. The crosshair was red everytime I tried to hit the eye. And like you was booted out when aiming for the right eye. I don't know what happened to the arrows. I also skipped the game which I hate doing.
. I too had same problem but can't find the skip button so appear to be stuck at this level.

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Aug 25, 14 10:20 PM
Skip button is lower right side, I think a red feather.

Go to: