LynneHS56
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

In the Grotto - last Star

[Post New]by LynneHS56 on Aug 21, 14 6:17 AM
In the puzzle in the grotto where you pick things up & match them to those on the shelf, I can't pick up the last star & place it. I've tried coming out & going back & oddly the hook picks up the cup again which I have already done & put in place??
Any clues - uninstall & reinstall & try again?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:In the Grotto - last Star

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 21, 14 8:37 AM
I don't remember for certain if this was the scene, but I think it is. I remember one HOP where I kept trying to click on the item and having no luck. So, I looked very carefully at the scene and found another of the same item (or in this case a third, since you're matching pairs). The one I couldn't get was really obvious. The one I could get was hidden a little more. So look around and see if there's another star hiding somewhere.

jill165x
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by jill165x on Sep 8, 14 9:23 AM
That puzzle was "sticky" for me too. Some items couldn't be picked up until others were first. That last star finally let me select it when I clicked & held, rather than a quick click.

jcvanhal
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by jcvanhal on Sep 9, 14 7:53 PM
Had the same problem. It is the obvious Star you need.
My solution.
1.Get out of the puzzle.
2. Get in again.
3. Press the HINT button.
4. Then you can pick it up with a single click.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Nov 24, 14 8:01 PM
This one was a killer. I went in and out several times and still couldn't pick up the last star. I was about ready to uninstall and forget the whole thing; then finally, the last click worked. I have no clue as to why. Clicking the Hint button did not help. It wasn't as simple for me as for jcvanhal.

Go to: