Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Thank you!

[Post New]by Amerzone on Aug 21, 14 8:29 AM
I had a friend tell me to put a blessing pendant on my list. I was blown away by the generosity of my friends. I received not one but six blessing pendants. This gesture of friendship brought tears to my eyes.

All of you but one are way ahead of me in the game and I'm sure you'll move on once the update comes through. I want you to know that I will be making blessing pendants for all of you when I get to that spot in the game. I'm sure you'll need one by then.

I am leaving later today to go north to Wisconsin and will be back Sunday night. No internet.

Thank you all!

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

Re:Thank you!

[Post New]by guppies56 on Aug 22, 14 5:23 AM
Enjoy your trip and we will look forwards to your return

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Aug 22, 14 6:27 AM
I miss you already already.. Have fun this weekend.

Later from the gator,

rbsworld

[Post New]by DecipherWarlord on Aug 22, 14 9:46 AM
Received an emerald dragon egg yesterday, just like that. Was surprised.

I'm also surprised it is not a higher class pet, a dragon and he looks cool, but what it costs to craft probably makes him a lower class pet. I like him nonetheless.

I have a dragon.

Think the best place to feed him is at the airship, where there's a dragon around the tower?

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 22, 14 8:57 PM
I don't remember any favorite spots for dragons. Try checking out the forums for "where to feed pets" or I think a current one is "where to feed for gold", there's a few of them out there. I must confess my dragon is probably skin and bones by now .

Go to: