uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Three angels in the church

[Post New]by uwflossi on Aug 21, 14 1:15 PM
Hello dear fishes, I need help please with those three angels.
How can I manage this game? Two angels I was able two stop by accident. But the third I do not know what to do. The green ring or the yellow one? and at what spot? I can not go further in the game. Please help me. I would be very happy. Thank you

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Three angels in the church

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Aug 21, 14 1:50 PM
Hi Uwflossi,

I had my shield up and shot each of them when the target was green. I guess you just have to move it around a little until it hits the right spot. Good luck.

vic2636
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by vic2636 on Aug 21, 14 3:17 PM
I have tried shooting the angels when the target turns green, no luck,no matter when I aim nothing happens. does anyone have any suggestions? I am stuck,any help would be appreciated.

cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by cheekyoops on Aug 21, 14 3:52 PM
I've only gotten the one in the upper right corner, and I don't know how I did it .

I wish this was skippable.

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Aug 21, 14 5:41 PM
I'm not diong any better than you guys. I can't believe they stuck in such a game breaker!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 21, 14 11:02 PM
Oh gosh! I don't know why your games are giving you trouble! I shot all the cherubs in about 3 seconds. Glitch…?

[Post New]by Lehog47 on Aug 21, 14 11:37 PM
I hit the first two on the right by accident. I am stuck with the one on the left. If anyone figures it out please post.!

[Post New]by bidulle2812 on Aug 22, 14 2:46 AM
I don't have the shield after I took the arrows why ?

[Post New]by assistant2 on Aug 22, 14 5:43 AM
I ALSO CAN NOT SHOOT THE ANGELS AND THEREFORE CANNOT GO ANY FURTHER IN THE GAME.VERY ANNOYING !!

[Post New]by assistant2 on Aug 22, 14 5:43 AM
I ALSO CAN NOT SHOOT THE ANGELS AND THEREFORE CANNOT GO ANY FURTHER IN THE GAME.VERY ANNOYING !!

[Post New]by mksails on Aug 22, 14 12:07 PM
Try aiming to the left of each angel until the crosshair turns yellow and then fire. Seems like the cursor is off in this scene. Worked for me.

vic2636
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by vic2636 on Aug 22, 14 12:49 PM
thanks to mksails, your post helped me get the two angels I had been unable to hit before your post, now I can finish the game.

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Aug 22, 14 1:13 PM
Hello dear friends, I did it. I had to shoot the right down angel (sorry, I am German) and I put the target on the edge and a little bit to the left hand side of the railing. This worked. Hope you all can go further. Maybe my hint helps a bit. Happy gaming

[Post New]by Libele_9 on Aug 23, 14 1:34 PM
There targeting is way off to hit the angels. Go even with their upper chest height, then start moving left and keep shooting until you hit them. The sweet spot is not on the bodies of tne angels. You don't need to have the shield for this (I lost mine when I got the arrows).

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Aug 23, 14 3:12 PM
I have tried everything and none of it works..also my target will not go over to the right side of left side angels ?????

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Aug 23, 14 3:21 PM
well guess what I finally did it not sure if it will work for everyone but what I did was to keep shooting while I moved to the left of angel and when the target turned yellow I moved a little bit more to left of that while shooting and it worked !! Hope it helps someone.

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Aug 24, 14 12:25 AM
They're not angels, they're cherubs! ;v) Angels are adults with wings! ;v)

CBEEM
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by CBEEM on Aug 24, 14 4:23 AM
Change the screen resolution to wide screen then it is easy to hit the angels!

[Post New]by mksails on Aug 24, 14 7:58 AM
I solved this 2 days ago. See my earlier post.

MrsBruce32
Salmon
Salmon
2,697 Posts

[Post New]by MrsBruce32 on Aug 24, 14 11:02 AM
Thank you to those who suggested going to the left. I had to move it about 2 inches to the left before it worked.

Happy Gaming.

Go to: