Animals (Pet-representatives) in HOS --- Is there a Hedgehog or Dog somewhere?

[Post New]by fabulaparva on Aug 21, 14 2:14 PM
Since a few days ago, I started to collect data on what pets bring back. (Inspired by some threads I've read here about the subject) A few days doesn't give any good statistics to post, so I won't go into that yet. However, since I'm testing out feeding the pet near HOS with the same animal in them*) vs all the other screens, I'd be interested to know:

Are there Hidden Object Scenes with a puppy/dog or with a hedgehog in them?

I have those two pets, but I haven't found corresponding HOS. I'm currently at level 25.

*) I don't mean clickable/collectible object-animals, but animals that are part of the HOS-structure like the eagle(?) and turtle are parts of the Fire Fountain.

(So far I have a collected a list of following animals that are also available as pets in HOS:

Dungeon of the cursed : Cat (Battle pit HOS)
Mystery Chamber: Owl in one HOS, Griffin engraving in the óther
Icy Rock: Dragon (Frozen Treasure)
City Square: Owl statue (at the back of the Antique Shop)
Underground Grotto: Snail (HOS with alligator)
Mirror Lake: Parrot (Tent)
Castle Entry: Turtle (Fire Fountain) )

Edited on 08/21/2014 at 2:32:49 PM PST

Andru1535
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Animals (Pet-representatives) in HOS --- Is there a Hedgehog or Dog somewhere?

[Post New]by Andru1535 on Aug 21, 14 3:10 PM
I was just thinking of this same idea. Yes there is a hedgehog, in the Winter Garden HOS. (This might be a spoiler because I can't recall when that opens up).

Edited on 08/21/2014 at 3:12:09 PM PST

Re:Animals (Pet-representatives) in HOS --- Is there a Hedgehog or Dog somewhere?

[Post New]by fabulaparva on Aug 21, 14 3:20 PM
Ooh, thank you for the info, I'll have to keep my eyes open for that!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 21, 14 5:08 PM
That's an interesting idea. When I first hatched my phoenix I always fed him near the fire fountain as being a logical spot for a bird that bursts into flame occasionally. He seems to prefer the newer areas now, but I'll have to try him back there next time I get enough food.

SPOILER ALERT
There's got to be a dog or puppy somewhere. There is a *** wolf head *** in one of the flying city HOS but that's fairly late on, I think somewhere around level 32 or so, but he's a clickable item. I don't remember any as part of the background.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Aug 21, 14 5:40 PM
Hedgehog is in the Summer Garden and is one of the changes to the HOS in the new update == used to be the Winter Garden
*SPOILER ALERT * that area Rosie is in the warden's office and yes he is a clickable item but there a cat there also and in the first HOS before you go up to the office there is also a cat NON clickable.
I will take more notes and post as I find them.

Randy

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Aug 21, 14 6:31 PM
There is also a dog statue in the " SPOILER ALERT " SHING SPLIT HOS in the "S.A. " MYSTERY CHAMBER

EDITED TO ADD : HOS

Edited on 08/21/2014 at 6:32:39 PM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Aug 22, 14 11:35 AM
Well fabulaparva after reading your post it got me thinking ( not a good thing to do ask me friends here lol lol)
Any who I think you are looking for animals in the HOS'S none clickable so I went back as I was doing my HOS's even after playing since day one I was surprized how many they are,, you are so concentrated on find the objects you miss alot in the back ground so here is what I found....
No spoiler alert for I am not nameing the level etc.
Bar Counter = Mouse
Crypt = Rat
Broken Carriage= Blue Bird
Belfry= 2 Crows
Fire Fountain=Eagle,Turtle, Lions Face
Summer garden=Squirel
Frozen Treasure=Sleeping baby Dragon,Hummingbird
Armour and Banners=Falcon and Dragon
*continued*

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Aug 22, 14 11:41 AM
Continued
Scroll Storage=Golden Bird
Mosaic Panel= Golden Snake
Mirror Nave= Angel Fish
Skulls=Hampster
Stone Bowl=Lizard and a Crawfish
Crocodile Bush=Snail,Scorpion,Big Crock and the baby in the egg
Tent=Parrote
Pirate Ship=Crab
Tree Of Knowledge=Owl
Train Cabin=Cat
Wardens Office=Cat
Overgrown Pound=Frog
Broken Statue=3 Vampire Bats
Grand Alter=Dove
Con

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Aug 22, 14 11:45 AM
* Continued*
Confessional=Grey Owl
Book Lovers Shop=Owl
Flying Boat=The Doves and Flying Fish

That is all I could find I think I got them all but eyes where burning and score where taking a huge hit lol anyway I hope this helps and let me know if I missed any.
It was fun

Capt. Randy AKA the pet seeker

[Post New]by fabulaparva on Aug 22, 14 4:09 PM
< (OvO) > < (^v^) >
Seems like there are a lot of owls prowling around! Thank you so much for the list, Capt. Randy, that is helpful! Now I just need to level up... hehe For Example, my Winter Garden hasn't morphed into a Summer garden yet, so I see only a bullfinch and a weasel of some sort in there.

There's, by the way, a dragon head or something of the like at the back of the Mirrors HOS. Rawr.

Rose, thank you for pointing out the wolves in relation to dogs! I hadn't even thought about that. For my level the Fairy Sculpture at Castle Entrance is packed with wolves. I guess I'll be testing my puppy there as well, and then later at the city. Woof.

Arizona63Tucson, I'll have to take another look at the Shining Split! I think the dog statue there is clickable ... because the last couple of times I went there I didn't see it (I'm not maxed out in that HOS yet) Sometimes there's also a clickable tiger in the Tree of knowledge. But, I'm trying to look for non-clickable animals right now, otherwise, I fear, I'll end up with too much data to test!

Edited on 08/22/2014 at 4:10:32 PM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Aug 22, 14 4:44 PM
Yes there are a lot of Owls around ,, could have used on today on the way home ( I took sis out for supper ) we saw * crosses heart no word of a lie ,, a huge sewer rat wobble up the hill towards the heart of the village .
MAN they are UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLY
You are most welcome fabulaparva cap at your service.
Oh you will be very nicely surprized when the gardens change and there a few other but I will hush do not want to spoil any thing but you will like

Capt. Randy

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

Re:Animals (Pet-representatives) in HOS

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Aug 23, 14 5:01 PM
Hi fabulaparva.
Your suggestion interested me so I went looking. Here is a list I found - I found Capt Randy's live animals plus I added drawings/statues. Note: I am only level 23 so some of the places are not open to me yet.
Ice Rock: Henry has a dragon tattoo on his arm. Winter Idol has an eagle, bear & ?wolf. Frozen Treasure has the sleeping dragon plus a small drawing of a swimming seal. .
Castle Entry: I thought the bird in the fire fountain was a phoenix plus the turtle. Wolves in the fairy sculpture.
Tower: Top left corner of mosaic panel has a tiger face plus up in the stained glass is a parrot.
Mystery Chamber: Turtle statue on Tree of Knowledge. In Shining Split engraving of a griffin.
Throne Room: Armor & Banners has a dragon & a falcon. Mirror has a dragon's head on back wall.
Dungeon: Battle Pit has a dragon on back wall.
City Square: Dragon (lights up) in Glass Painting. Above the Glass Painting, this creature has me baffled??? has body of animal & tail of lion & head of ?bird - should be a griffin but has leathery wings instead of feathers & breathes smoke - its not a dragon so what is it?
Underground Grotto: Do you think Six Paws looks like the game lemur - same big eyes, soft fur, smiling face, paws (I only found 4)?
Castle Vicinity: Iron Chest is a wolf.
Hope it helps. I had fun looking. I wasn't worried about game times so could stop & look.
Cheers, Dorothy.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Aug 23, 14 5:54 PM
Keep on adding to any that we have missed but I think fab was looking for no clickable animals Dot but good catch to what you saw .
See that is what makes this game all the more fun we get so wraped up in doing the quests etc we miss alot.
Gets the loop out lol

Capt. Randy

[Post New]by fabulaparva on Aug 24, 14 1:57 AM
Nice finds, Dorothy! Thank you! As I read your post, I realized just exactly to what extent the dragons are all over the place. Never noticed the tattoo on Henry's arm before! Lol, and I hadn't realized that that "thing in the front," as I call it, in Armors and Banners was a falcon.

The creature above the glass Painting... the head troubles me, it's a bit too dog/dragon-like. If it would be a human/lion head with lion body, stinger tail and leathery wings, then it would be the classic, monstrous manticore (not cute like the pet version ). I guess manticore is closest to how I would classify it at the moment, it's not exactly a chimera, either (too few heads).

Capt. Randy, I'm referring back to the owls here. I just got the Confessional open (now at level 26) and saw that huge owl staring back at me, lol. It's really hard to try to find anything in that scene when he just keeps on staring.
"So, you are now going to feed your owl in this room, too?"
"Yes,sir!"
"Good! Mind bringing me the rat from the crypt?"

EDIT: The six-paws is a bit lemur-like indeed. Yes, we now must solve the mystery: Where are the two missing paws of six-paw?

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 2:04:36 AM PST

Go to: