bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 22, 14 12:29 AM
From Daily Magic, creators of the acclaimed Dark Dimensions and Sable Maze series!

Your parents always told you to stay away from the mysterious hedge maze behind their house… and you're about to find out why. On the eve of your wedding, your fiancé, Ryan, is kidnapped by a mysterious force and dragged straight to the heart of the maze - or so it seems. As you follow his trail, you discover that the labyrinth contains a door to another world... and whoever is on the other side has a vendetta against your entire family. Can you uncover the roots of their hatred and bring Ryan back before all is lost? Find out in this gorgeous Hidden Object Adventure game!

madascanbe
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden

[Post New]by madascanbe on Sep 9, 15 11:02 AM
Too bad the game isn't working for everyone

[Post New]by goldielocks63 on Sep 13, 15 5:45 PM
I was really liking this game until i got to the amory room and nothing works anymore. I keep getting message that says nothing to do here please check inventory and nothing there helps at all.

[Post New]by maddison1311 on Jan 11, 16 5:00 PM
I am stuck at the armory, the hint tells me to look at my inventory and I have only one bell and one tile, been back as far as i can to see if i've missed anything. Help pls

Go to: