Please post your TECH ISSUES for Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Aug 22, 14 12:34 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 08/22/2014 at 6:12:02 AM PST

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden here

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Aug 22, 14 6:11 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

squirdle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

TECH ISSUES for Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden here

[Post New]by squirdle on Aug 22, 14 1:38 PM
my game crashes when i try to do the hidden object scene in the bush near the castle. i uninstalled the game, re installed, and it did the same thing again. i cant move forward

lucygirl7
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by lucygirl7 on Aug 22, 14 4:03 PM
I have tried playing both CE and SE and it crashes on me very early on. I love this game and don't know what the problem is because my computer is relatively new and I have everything I need to get through games. Anybody have any ideas?

blueskies01
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by blueskies01 on Aug 22, 14 11:23 PM
Mac 10.6.8: Game is extremely s-l-o-w from the get-go.

tweetpe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tweetpe on Aug 24, 14 5:44 AM
I love this game but every time I need to go into the itinerary it goes up and down continually making it impossible to see what's in there and what you need. Really annoying.

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Aug 28, 14 2:54 PM
can't even get it to open

Bernie79
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Bernie79 on Sep 4, 14 6:42 PM
This game stopped working when I still at least 10 question mark on the map. There is no way to get beyond to the area of question marks - all I get from the hint button is "nothing to do here" in every place I go. The last 3 games I have bought have had tech issues. STOP DEVELOPING NEW GAMES - FIX THE OLD ONES !!!

[Post New]by groomer48 on Sep 5, 14 2:54 PM
I keep trying to play bonus game started off found rope then don't know where it went when I clicked on it and now cant go any further, not only that I have no icons to get out of the game no boxes for thing I collected I have to hit ctrl alt delete to exit game

Edited on 09/05/2014 at 3:09:27 PM PST

Gala_Day
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

TECH ISSUES for Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden here

[Post New]by Gala_Day on Oct 15, 14 3:14 PM
squirdle wrote:my game crashes when i try to do the hidden object scene in the bush near the castle. i uninstalled the game, re installed, and it did the same thing again. i cant move forward

this is happening to me as well is there no fix 2 months later??

Edited on 10/15/2014 at 3:14:58 PM PST

Go to: