SUGGESTION: Give floaters items instead of gold to banish in Hunters House.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Aug 22, 14 12:47 AM
I like how we can banish 5, 10 or 15 of a floater in the Hunters House. What I dont like is we HAVE to use gold even if we have the item we need to banish. Say we want to banish 15 Inquisitor in 12 hours and you have enough Invisible Cloaks to banish that many, then instead of paying 106,920 coins, you pick to use 15 Invisible Cloaks instead.

That choice would be instant. You give the 5, 10 or 15 Invisible Cloaks and you get the items from banishing them right away. If you dont have the items to banish them, you can choose to pay gold coins and wait how ever many hours.

Its so tedious banishing and waiting banishing and waiting and I hate spending lots of coins when I have plenty of the items needed to banish the floaters.

Edited on 08/22/2014 at 4:14:22 PM PST

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

Re:SUGGESTION: Give floaters items instead of gold to banish in Hunters House.

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Aug 22, 14 8:42 AM
Now THAT idea I like. (Not that I've had that many cloaks at one time in about a year, but with a lot of the floaters this makes perfect sense!)

GameJack
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by GameJack on Aug 22, 14 10:11 AM
What would really be good, if you had the option on the floaters to banish more than one at a time if you had the stuff to do it. instead having to wait for them to reappear. Kind of like opening up more than one chest etc.

Teel59
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by Teel59 on Aug 25, 14 12:16 AM
Congratulations if you have that many invisible cloaks to spare! lol
I'm constantly using the hunter to banish 45 ghosts at a time to get them to explore the singing reef / swamp house - and from 45 I usually get about 20 using the right lucky medallion, so they don't last too long!

Edited on 08/25/2014 at 12:19:35 AM PST

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Aug 25, 14 1:14 PM
There was a time I spent those cloaks like they were water. Now I have to work for every one of them, and spend them just about as fast as I get them!

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Aug 29, 14 12:19 PM
Banishing with the hunter's house over a 12h period is WAY cheaper than doing it with items. The second island drains inventory so quickly. At least you can banish with cash when the item itself asks for diamonds. I'm really happy about the Hunter's house!

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Aug 29, 14 12:50 PM
NorthStorm wrote:Banishing with the hunter's house over a 12h period is WAY cheaper than doing it with items. The second island drains inventory so quickly. At least you can banish with cash when the item itself asks for diamonds. I'm really happy about the Hunter's house!

The only problem I have with the Hunter's House -- and it's totally my fault -- is that I check in just before the time to banish them starts, and I can't wait so I use a diamond or two so I can banish them right then. So while the Hunter's House is a good thing, it's also where I eat up diamonds.

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Aug 29, 14 1:16 PM
Paying 1 or 2 diamonds for banishing the lot is not a lost really if you end up banishing the super floater afterwards

Go to: