bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 23, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by jaynebadpup on Oct 9, 14 5:03 PM
I have really enjoyed playing this game, and like a HOP crazy person I have tried to collect every achievement but I have now reached the end with one exception. The game requires that I get one more HOP in the Pantry but the game hasn't cycled this room up after a long time of playing. When will I get the Pantry? Is it a random selection or do I have to earn a certain dollar amount? Please Help!

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Nov 13, 14 1:02 PM
Have you bought all of the items for the manor? There are a lot of items you need to purchase. I have a hard time finding really small objects and so I am playing the relaxed version. I thought I had purchased everything and then I realized that you need to use the arrow on the bottom to see more things to buy.

[Post New]by HOAdventureFan on Nov 27, 14 9:28 PM
Sorry, but I have also done all of that and can't get to the Pantry!!!

[Post New]by setiagentx on Dec 30, 14 8:53 AM
I too had played for a very long time only to be stumped while trying to achieve the Pantry achievement. However, I eventually did earn that one. I promise you that if you keep playing, you will eventually get it. It may take a while but you will.

I have created 9 or 10 characters so far. I can tell you that every time you start the adventure again, the game will behave a little differently. One time it was "A Sale In The Pantry" that seemed to take forever. The next time it was the "Pro Designer" achievement that seemed out of reach. Eventually you do earn them.

The one I am still having troubles with is the "Dispeller of Darkness". I cannot seem to find a way to get that done.

Anyone with thoughts on how to achieve that one?

Edited later to answer my own question:

The version of Manor Memoirs I downloaded originally was directly from Playrix, and there must be some sort of glitch in it.

I had to download the trial game from Big Fish Games and play it in order to understand that completing the Pantry level using the flashlight was how to earn the Dispeller Of Darkness achievement.

Edited on 01/11/2015 at 12:18:48 PM PST

Go to: