XENAT
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

NEW UPDATE & NOW THE GAME FREEZES

[Post New]by XENAT on Aug 24, 14 10:07 AM
I've updated to the Third Island and managed to play a few rounds. Then I clicked on the 'social' icon on the right of the scree; the game froze, had to be closed with task manager and I haven't been able to open it since. It gets past the plane crash and stays on 'loading'.
I decided to install the game on my desktop pc, - I played a few rounds, then paused the game and now the same thing has happened as on my laptop. I decided to uninstall and re-install the game but it just does not open.
The game also keeps telling me that an internet connection is required and it can't connect, yet I am connected to the internet.

What gives?? It's so frustrating

jap_gg
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:NEW UPDATE & NOW THE GAME FREEZES

[Post New]by jap_gg on Aug 24, 14 12:12 PM
You are not the only one having connection problems. I can get in and play the game, but every 8-10 min. it stalls the game and asks if I want to connect. But it can't connect. They're having problems ever since this new update. They used the same social page setup right from Midnight Castle and still can't make it work right. In the meanwhile, those that don't even want the social page have to suffer. My game worked fine before the social page started. They aren't even able to give us a way to message within the game like the developers of Dark Manor have done. We just get to pass a few gifts and consider it good enough.

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Aug 29, 14 1:25 PM
jap_gg wrote:You are not the only one having connection problems. I can get in and play the game, but every 8-10 min. it stalls the game and asks if I want to connect. But it can't connect. They're having problems ever since this new update. They used the same social page setup right from Midnight Castle and still can't make it work right. In the meanwhile, those that don't even want the social page have to suffer. My game worked fine before the social page started. They aren't even able to give us a way to message within the game like the developers of Dark Manor have done. We just get to pass a few gifts and consider it good enough.

My tought exactly! The gifting doesn't really help that much, ie everyone is asking about the same items that ends up with "you don't know where that item is". I count myself as being lucky for having such good friends that gift me with collection items, but at the end I'm always short on feathers, ribbons, etc.

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Aug 29, 14 1:27 PM
jap_gg wrote:You are not the only one having connection problems. I can get in and play the game, but every 8-10 min. it stalls the game and asks if I want to connect. But it can't connect. They're having problems ever since this new update. They used the same social page setup right from Midnight Castle and still can't make it work right. In the meanwhile, those that don't even want the social page have to suffer. My game worked fine before the social page started. They aren't even able to give us a way to message within the game like the developers of Dark Manor have done. We just get to pass a few gifts and consider it good enough.

I hear you! I don't really have the same problem, mine game just minimize itself and goes to pause, but getting back in takes some time.

tanzya
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by tanzya on Aug 31, 14 3:51 AM
My game is freezing too, several times a day!

GameJack
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by GameJack on Aug 31, 14 10:54 AM
Mine too, minimizing going on pause for no reason. really annoying.

Go to: