bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Statue of Liberty: The Lost Symbol

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 25, 14 12:29 AM
The iconic flame of the Statue of Liberty has disappeared! Play as FBI special agent Susan Pierce and travel to Liberty Island to clear up the disappearance of one of the most important symbols of the United States!

With Ranger Cooper's help, you'll have to resolve this mysterious affair and uncover its perpetrators. As your search progresses, you'll unveil old secrets that the island is concealing. Explore the island, discover secret rooms and piece together the course of events to bring the truth to light!

gmmace
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

Re:Statue of Liberty: The Lost Symbol

[Post New]by gmmace on Aug 25, 14 12:59 AM
Would like to have tried it, but there's no way to turn off the custom cursor, so it's unplayable for me.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 25, 14 1:09 AM
gmmace wrote:Would like to have tried it, but there's no way to turn off the custom cursor, so it's unplayable for me.

Hi gmmace,
What is the problem with the cursor?

ETA
After 20 minutes of the trial, no problems with it on my laptop running Windows 7.
Another simple SE from Microids with no bells and whistles. Good starter game for some, no challenge for others, though there will probably be those who won't buy without a Walkthrough.
Perhaps they will start with a higher level of challenge with their next game and give us a choice of playing difficulty.

On an aside, I hope all of our north Californian fishes are OK and that there won't be too much of a shortage of (<-imagine this as a wine glass) for the future.

Edited on 08/25/2014 at 1:49:49 AM PST

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Aug 25, 14 1:27 AM
too much handholding and rather oldfashioned

no buy and not finishing the demo

gmmace
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

[Post New]by gmmace on Aug 25, 14 4:42 AM
DragonLadyOz - custom cursors almost alway drag on my pc. It makes trying to click on anything really frustrating. Most games give you the option to turn them off.

mmemubon
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by mmemubon on Aug 25, 14 5:20 AM
I never bother or download the games on Monday and Tuesday. There are not my cup of tea or some second hand stuffs.

[Post New]by AverageSizeFish on Aug 25, 14 9:22 AM
gmmace wrote:DragonLadyOz - custom cursors almost alway drag on my pc. It makes trying to click on anything really frustrating. Most games give you the option to turn them off.

I have the same issue on my laptop. The lag with this cursor isn't so bad that I didn't enjoy the game but I wish it had the option to turn it off. The game is pretty fun otherwise IMO. It's nice getting a real HOP heavy game that has such great graphics.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 25, 14 2:25 PM
Often happens on my computer too. new Laptop (Windows 7)

gmmace wrote:DragonLadyOz - custom cursors almost alway drag on my pc. It makes trying to click on anything really frustrating. Most games give you the option to turn them off.

[Post New]by beardog5432 on Aug 25, 14 4:14 PM
I had the lagging custom cursor problem- tried several fixes -still had the problem- tried one last fix- I uninstalled a lot of already completed games- it made all the difference in the world- I guess I was just overloaded!!!! now as soon as I complete a game I uninstall it since they are so easy to reinstall if want to play again- hope this helps some people ( I also have new laptop w/ Win 7)

[Post New]by 1badpenny on Sep 24, 14 1:26 PM
How do I put the broken chain together to open the door? the scene allows me to do nothing...the holgram allows me to do nothing?

Go to: