Please post your TECH ISSUES for Statue of Liberty: The Lost Symbol here

[Post New]by pondprowler on Aug 25, 14 12:33 AM
A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

Edited on 08/25/2014 at 5:50:30 AM PST

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Statue of Liberty: The Lost Symbol here

[Post New]by grammagolf7 on Aug 25, 14 5:52 AM
SKIP option doesn't work.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Aug 25, 14 6:16 AM
Hi everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Aug 25, 14 9:26 AM
I am uninstalling this game because when you are back on shore I get a black screen. I am not even going try to reinstall. This company has major problems plus I don't like no sound when a person talking.

puzzler46
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by puzzler46 on Aug 25, 14 11:35 AM
when you try to unlock the basement of the shop, a black screen appears and you are not able to enter the code. I just uninstalled it. I got a black screen earlier in the game but was able to move around it, this one stops game play.

[Post New]by zachymom2009 on Aug 25, 14 11:55 AM
Yes, same here...that dumb black box! I was so happy I finally got past the flame video, and then minutes later get stuck here. So sad. :-(

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 25, 14 2:26 PM
COMPLETELY AGREE. I had to delete the game because I could not skip the Forklift game. Hated that game, and could not figure it out!

grammagolf7 wrote:SKIP option doesn't work.

[Post New]by hicksville on Aug 25, 14 4:11 PM
I couldn't even get to the forklift game. I got the black screen when I clicked on the forklift, Tried multiple times, restarted game. Dumping it right now. Too bad.

ljmb21
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by ljmb21 on Aug 25, 14 7:08 PM
black screen when trying to zoom in to complete task

mlc9
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by mlc9 on Aug 26, 14 7:07 AM
Bounced out of the game during HOS for the USB. I am deleting the game now...

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Aug 26, 14 4:02 PM
Hi Direct x wanted me to install something, which I agreed to do. Then a message appeared saying, cabinet file needed for install can't be trusted. Verify cryptographic services are enabled and cabinet file is valid. What the heck is that ? Anyway, then the game will not load, and never starts. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by MrsLovely1 on Aug 29, 14 9:56 AM
I too am stuck at the basement door needing the code, I have the same black screen, help please, how can I get past this point

GalaxieBleu
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by GalaxieBleu on Sep 6, 14 1:06 PM
No problems with black screens in this game. Played the whole thing. Eventually couldn't click on objects in HO scenes without having to put the holographic glasses on. And I don't mean the objects that are only seen with the glasses on - I mean the regular objects I had to put the glasses on before they would let me click and collect the object. Other than that no problems but super boring and laggy game.

[Post New]by kally1014 on Oct 17, 14 2:01 PM
I am using a PC and this games keeps going back to the my games screen each and every time. This is the 2nd HOG that I have bought that doesn't work. I can't even play this game because of the screen switching

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Nov 25, 14 9:38 PM
Black box for me as well with trying to rescue the gal from the closet. I deleted my profile and started again and got the black box at the forklift, could work through that, but still had the black box trying to open the closet. Uninstalled, reinstalled and tried again, black box at the forklift.

Go to: