Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

No more diamonds?

[Post New]by Toffifee on Aug 25, 14 10:20 AM
For nearly two weeks I haven't got any diamonds from collecting flowers - only coins And I collect almost every flower ...
Am I the only one or did anybody notice this too?

Raven_P
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:No more diamonds?

[Post New]by Raven_P on Aug 25, 14 10:38 AM
I have not got any either

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Aug 25, 14 10:40 AM
Hi !! No , I don't think it's just you , I haven't gotten one in a while either . I have off of the crafting wheel and the WHEEL of FORTUNE but not from flowers .

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 25, 14 10:49 AM
I just got one today, but I've in the past collected 4000 flowers before seeing a diamond. It sometimes comes after 100 flowers and sometimes after thousands. Keep collecting at least the majority of the time you get coins and that adds up.

Before anyone mentions the lost coins problems. I have lost coins too. But I make more than I lose so I just ignore the glitch. But I have lost dozens of diamonds on the glitch. I say a few choice words and move on to collect more flowers.

[Post New]by fabulaparva on Aug 25, 14 11:48 AM
I've gotten 2 diamonds out of this within the last week. On the week before that I got none. I think this is simply a question of the probability of receiving them being so low that one has very low chance to get them to begin with and since probability to get diamonds per each 5 flowers does not depend on the previous runs, one can run into not getting them for weeks without any change in the actual coded chances.

Chance is always just a chance. If it's, say, 1/100*, each of those 100 times of collecting flowers you have the same one-out-of-hundred chance of getting them but it does not guarantee to any given player 1 diamond per 100 collections.

*) I have no knowledge on what the actual chance is.

Edited on 08/25/2014 at 11:49:12 AM PST

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Aug 26, 14 6:33 AM
So I will wait and see
Before the diamond supply stopped, I got a diamond at least every 2nd day

westwind02
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by westwind02 on Aug 26, 14 8:26 AM
Well today must be my day!! Doing the hidden flowers while waiting, I got the five and then out of nowhere I got 2 diamonds! I could not believe!! Now I am wondering if it was a glitch!! But did enjoy it!!

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on Aug 26, 14 6:55 PM
Don't feel bad. I have collected 3,171 morphing flowers since my last diamond

Go to: