Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Help level 22

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on Aug 25, 14 10:27 AM
Any suggestions be great, can seem to figure this one out. Will keep trying tho.
Thanks

Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:Help level 22

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on Aug 25, 14 11:47 AM
I got it was just not moving fast enough.

eximius
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by eximius on Sep 3, 14 3:04 AM
I can't get level 22. Any hints on a strategy from anyone??

[Post New]by SkipMiBorn on Sep 13, 14 3:24 AM
I need help with the tree, I can't get it to grow long enough so I can get across to the other side. It grew halfway and now it won't grow anymore, even if I water it.
Thanks, this is a fun game, so far.

Cindi2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Cindi2000 on Sep 15, 14 11:00 AM
About the tree: first you need to put the rain on it and then 10 wood.

Cindi2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Cindi2000 on Sep 15, 14 11:02 AM
Can't get gold - I just miss it by seconds but after 10+ tries, I moved on. Anyone get gold yet? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Sep 20, 14 3:44 AM
I am not clear what the crystal thingie adds to the game - I probably missed something somewhere. Help please?

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Sep 21, 14 2:36 AM
Got gold finally. Once I decided to ignore the crystal thingie (it doesn't add anything to this level and it is not one of the stated tasks) I saved a lot of time and concentrated on getting up a wind tower, sending warriors to fight the bad guys and destroying their lairs. I actually had loads of time to spare as well.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Sep 21, 14 12:32 PM
The crystal allows your warriors to be either sun or rain warriors. It costs 20 gold. If you have more than one warrior, they will all be charged at the same time with either the sun or the rain, whichever you click on.

There are achievements for activating the crystal in both modes.

I'm glad to see this level can be passed without using it - I've been trying "with", and have not succeeded. Now I'll try "without"!

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Sep 21, 14 1:07 PM
Here's what I did and got gold -

First, make path to nearest building site - build hut - make path to tunnel - mine 1 gold - upgrade hut - have extra worker(s) harvest food, wood, mine continuously.

Water tree bridge. Put sun on barrel nearest altar.

Build mill, build sawmill, build forge. Do not upgrade.

Once you have 10 wood, finish bridge. Once have 5 more wood, build altar. Use it constantly! Mine barrel. Get 2 soldiers.

Build another hut right next to tree bridge and upgrade. Once have 20 gold, build crystal. You'll only use the sun part.

Get rid of final pumpkin in road, that has been holding off the ogre.

NOW start fighting ogre and green crawlers, constantly, using sun warrior mode.

Send workers to get rid of ogre's lair first. Then the top green lair, then the bottom green lair.

Hectic, but it can be done!

Happy Gaming!

judithd
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by judithd on Dec 22, 14 9:36 PM
It's kind of discouraging. You folks are all finished and I just can't get this level trying everything everyone suggested. If anyone is reading this is there anything any one else can think of.

Go to: