level 64

[Post New]by astara11 on Aug 25, 14 2:58 PM
I've played level 64 about 4 times and can't get it done - I get to the blocking row just below the key but then run out of shots. I sort of forgot about the lightening, etc. would those special things help that much?
m

dmk11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:level 64

[Post New]by dmk11 on Aug 27, 14 4:33 PM
I am also been stuck on level 64 too. I've tried to look for walkthroughs but haven't found any.

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on Aug 30, 14 8:27 AM
me too!!

LOL, got through on very next try. Got to just below the key and tried the flame bonus on the balls below it. that cleared all but three of the balls. 2 of them were red so I bought 3 more red balls and just needed one for the key to drop through.

Edited on 08/30/2014 at 12:07:53 PM PST

Calicohorse
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by Calicohorse on Sep 6, 14 8:39 PM
Thanks for this, I'm losing my mind with this level. I've only just been able to SEE the key once in, I dunno, 20 tries. I've had to buy coins to use the sharpshooter just to get that far, Sheesh, it's a toughie.

[Post New]by BeachBum902 on Sep 17, 14 3:30 AM
I have also been stuck on this level now for about 4 days!!! It's a tough one alright.
Hopefully, I won't have to quit this game because I cannot get through it. I will certainly accept any and ALL help. LOL

Edited on 09/17/2014 at 3:31:28 AM PST

[Post New]by GalFromMars on Oct 2, 14 6:44 PM
I have been stuck on this level for days. Does anyone have any suggestions?

[Post New]by inspector108 on Oct 24, 14 11:12 AM
I actually googled "How to beat level 64 Relic Rescue" and got this forum. So I know others are having trouble too. I've played it countless times and just can't get through. So now I am building up flame balls and fire balls to try and get through. I just keep going back to the bonus square every 1/2 hour or so and play that till I build up enough. I'm gonna need A LOT!!! LOL
One trick I've learned is leave the game on the screen while I do my housework, etc. and come back every 1/2 hour to get more bonuses. That's one way to build them up.
good luck on level 64.

[Post New]by andel11 on Nov 13, 14 7:50 AM
I thought something was wrong---I have been on this level for weeks!!! But when I came to the forum for help, I find that lots of people are having problems, too! YYYAAAAGGGHHHH!!!! I guess the best way to do this is like the one person said, just go back and collect lots of fireballs. I love the person who does her other work, leaving the game on and then playing every 30 minutes!!! OK!!!! So is the key in the upper right or left???? That hint would help me...

Tazzz21
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Tazzz21 on Nov 16, 14 2:28 PM
in the upper left.
what i actually did was clearing a path along the side and making a note for which color ball i needed to make the second row of blocking balls fall . by going that way i have to use less balls then when i focus on the first set of blocking balls in the center. on your left it's purple by the way and on the right red. you have to shoot them without being able to see where they end up. i kept focusing on the sides, switched the colors of the balls a lot too to try to make every shot count and when i couldn't ,shoot it in a place where i could make a group of four balls. and used a fireball to get through the final row of blocking balls.
hope this will help.

[Post New]by andel11 on Nov 18, 14 7:15 AM
Thank you for all the hints...I will try them!!!

levels

[Post New]by myklou on Dec 20, 14 4:12 AM
Hi.....i agree with the comment about having to buy a morgage,she s right they say its free but HUH HUH HUH ,,not at all,they get you hook up and then BAM BAM<<MONEY .......dont trust them

Edited on 12/27/2014 at 8:07:26 PM PST

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jan 4, 15 4:14 PM
inspector108 wrote:I actually googled "How to beat level 64 Relic Rescue" and got this forum. So I know others are having trouble too. I've played it countless times and just can't get through. So now I am building up flame balls and fire balls to try and get through. I just keep going back to the bonus square every 1/2 hour or so and play that till I build up enough. I'm gonna need A LOT!!! LOL
One trick I've learned is leave the game on the screen while I do my housework, etc. and come back every 1/2 hour to get more bonuses. That's one way to build them up.
good luck on level 64.

Brilliant Idea inspector and if U go 2 no 40 each time it is easer to do

BTW what ever U do don't start a BONUS lvl and come out of it strait away cause U will have to wait another half an hour that happened to me the other day

Ria Bonus

[Post New]by mdcanna on Jan 14, 15 6:58 PM
I thought it was just me. I have been trying for days. no matter what I tried nothing worked.. you all are luck I haven't even seen the key. I didn't know you cold use the items on the right either. I am glad I found you all..

Go to: