Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

How Long is this Game?

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Aug 25, 14 4:33 PM
Hi all,
I bought it as a CE today and am really enjoying it. Normally these Playrix games are really, really long, but I am curious if this one follows suit.
Has anyone completely finished the CE edition of this game?
Thanks much!
Sherry in Oregon USA

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

Re:How Long is this Game?

[Post New]by Robilyn on Aug 25, 14 7:15 PM
I thought it was very short. It is not as long as the other games. We got ripped off buying it as. CE.

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Aug 26, 14 5:06 AM
I just finished it, and it did seem very short, compared to Gardenscapes and the Barn game. I was disappointed in that.

Orchid_Witch
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by Orchid_Witch on Aug 26, 14 7:02 AM
It's super short. I got to the end of the game before the character did. I finished it and she's still writing chapter 5 or so. The levels are still fun to go through, trying to get all of my awards, but where some complained about how long it took to finish everything in previous games, (why would you complain about a game being too long?) the story was soooo short in this one. I LOVE this franchise, maybe it wasn't a matter of being too short, but that it was too easy, and goals were met too early? This wasn't the best game in the series, but then again a not so great pizza is still pizza...

Edited on 08/26/2014 at 7:03:18 AM PST

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Aug 27, 14 5:22 PM
Okay, maybe I missed something, but I have been playing this one off and on for 3 days and still haven't finished it. When does the bonus level stop? I have played the 5 areas in the bonus level, but it just keep going through the regular levels anyway. I have re-decorated numerous times. How and when does it come to an end?

Berdyluvs
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Berdyluvs on Sep 28, 14 8:15 PM
I'm in the same boat. When does it end? Anyone?

Edited on 09/28/2014 at 9:58:39 PM PST

Go to: