Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

Very disappointed....

[Post New]by Robilyn on Aug 25, 14 7:21 PM
This game is so short. Within the first hour I already had the living room done. I thought there was a bonus chapter. But all you get is so few scenes to hunt for more stuff with no where to put it. I think we should get a refund because this game is not CE worthy. You can't just slap CE at the end of a games name. You also have to deliver.

Very disappointed....

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Aug 26, 14 8:41 AM
Robilyn wrote:This game is so short. Within the first hour I already had the living room done. I thought there was a bonus chapter. But all you get is so few scenes to hunt for more stuff with no where to put it. I think we should get a refund because this game is not CE worthy. You can't just slap CE at the end of a games name. You also have to deliver.

I agree that it isn't right to call a game a CE when it doesn't offer the expected extras. Actually, this is the first time I recall this happening on Big Fish.

Classicaljazz

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Re:Very disappointed....

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Aug 27, 14 2:46 PM
The game was much too short to be considered a CE! I liked it but wish it was longer.

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Aug 27, 14 5:32 PM
Believe me, the bonus is longer...it just keeps going and going and going....frustration on the rise.

bettymil4216
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by bettymil4216 on Aug 31, 14 10:07 PM
I'm not happy with the CE moniker either. This was nothing special and certainly not worth the extra money. Bad move BF!

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Sep 5, 14 5:15 AM
I feel the same way, I really like these type of games, but this one was so short and for it being a CE, there was nothing extra added to the game. Very disappointing

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Nov 9, 14 3:52 PM
I absolutely loved all the GARDENSCAPES games. I would have loved the FARMSCAPE & BARN YARN games except for the (very) annoying grandson. Unfortunately there was little to nothing to like about this game. There was no logical progression -- Windows were broken and it started pouring. Did you fix the windows? Of course not! You bought a cat bed or something! Later the windows WERE fixed but you still had to buy windows and window treatments. Then Scarlett says the book is finished. Later she's working on the outline for chapter 5!

And don't get me started on items that were misnamed! The worst was probably a candy cane that was, according to the clue, supposed to be a lollipop!

And finally, I just didn't like Scarlett! She always looked like she was smelling something bad. There was no warmth to her at all.

I agree about it not being CE worthy. Concept art, soundtrack and wallpapers do not a CE make.

If Playrix comes out with another game with Austin I'll buy it.

Go to: