firekat7
Clownfish
Clownfish
954 Posts

Replaying levels after finishing the game

[Post New]by firekat7 on Aug 25, 14 7:42 PM
Moderators, please address this issue that has come up in the tech thread but has not been addressed. After finishing the game, we can click on individual levels on the map and supposedly replay in order to improve our scores and achievements. Unfortunately, when we click on replay on a level on the map, it just goes back to the map without the pop-up box. Clicking on the level on the map again just gives the same pop-up box with a replay button, but clicking on the replay button doesn't do anything but show the map without the pop-up box, creating an endless loop. This is obviously not an individual computer problem, but rather a developer issue that needs a fix. Please let us know whether or not BFG is willing to ask for a fix or will we have to contact the developer ourselves. In the first game, the only issue was a glitch with one achievement that prevented us from getting the "easter egg." Developers did not respond to any of us who e-mailed them or left messages on their Facebook pages. I would appreciate it if BFG could ask the developers for a fix with this game, which is a much bigger issue than the last game. You might have more luck with them than individual players will.

Re:Replaying levels after finishing the game

[Post New]by Carleneruns on Aug 26, 14 2:47 PM
Drat! I came over to the forum hoping to find out that there was a fix in the works for this bug. Your message tells me that is not yet the case. UGH! I feel like we've wasted our money.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Replaying levels after finishing the game

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 26, 14 3:12 PM
I've been able to replay several levels w/o encountering this bug. Admittedly, I haven't yet finished the game, either. So that may be the difference!

Anyway, if you want something like this fixed, you can either contact the developers, complain to the Fish's Customer Service, or put such technical problems in the "Please post your TECH ISSUES for Imperial Island 2: The Search for New Land here" thread stickied at the top of the page. That thread, along w/ the reviews in the similarly stickied reviews thread, are reportedly shared w/ the developers. Random posts like this thread are not.

Edited on 08/26/2014 at 3:13:08 PM PST

[Post New]by cristolpenny on Aug 26, 14 10:02 PM
I can redo the timed levels, but not the relaxed mode...when will this be fixed?

[Post New]by tigerr57 on Aug 31, 14 11:32 AM
Still no replay fix I see :-( can we get money back pls!

Lime_Cordial
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Lime_Cordial on Sep 13, 14 2:09 PM
tigerr57 wrote:Still no replay fix I see :-( can we get money back pls!

Any word on a fix for this?

beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by beckx020 on Sep 14, 14 4:19 PM
Looks like they don't care it doesn't work.

gpj53
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by gpj53 on Oct 12, 14 4:50 AM
I found as long as I did not do level 100 - which I eventually played untimed - I could replay all the levels as many times as I liked. I was after most of the achievement and got silver in all and gold in 14 but only after replaying most of them some many times, mainly for the gold crown - did them untimed to get the achievements.

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on Oct 25, 14 1:46 PM
PLEASE.... fix the replay! I finished all 100 levels but can't replay the levels I didn't as well on.

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on Oct 26, 14 10:49 AM
OK... you can replay levels but it seems only while the game is still in progress. If you finish the game, you can't replay the levels. Does not make any sense at all and hopefully, the developers will fix that.

dimcdonald
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by dimcdonald on Nov 21, 14 6:32 AM
my 2nd time to finish it . this time i didnt play level 100 and it lets me go back to the other levels

Go to: