Andru1535
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Quests requiring Binding Egg

[Post New]by Andru1535 on Aug 26, 14 3:34 PM
I think the devs must be associate with the egg council. Getting tired of all the objects that require you go through the Binding Egg. Reading the spoilers about the new update it doesn't look like it gets any better. I am on level 36.

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

Re:Quests requiring Binding Egg

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Aug 26, 14 3:44 PM
I agree. I'm just on level 37 and these repeat trips are becoming tiresome.

Doesn't look like much of an improvement in the next update either.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Aug 26, 14 4:22 PM
The real "whammy" is when two objects for the same quest are "competing" with one another. Example: You need the Immortal Treasure for the Binding Egg which comes from the Mosaic Panel. You also need the Grasping Handle for the Chained Chest in the Throne Hall which also comes from the Mosaic Panel. This happens any time you need to open the cache/zoom zone in the Column of the Fallen in the Mystery Chamber (upper right corner of the screen). The Winged Guard comes from the Chained Chest and the Executioner's Badge is found in the Binding Egg. This scenario is absolutely designed to maximize frustration and encourage the purchase of diamonds!

I cannot afford to spend any cash on make-believe merchandise, so it just takes me a lot of rounds to get everything I need. (I know I am not alone in this.) The multiples (2 or 3 of an item) for the quests just makes it much worse. This is the kind of thing that has players leaving the game.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Aug 26, 14 4:51 PM
Nope, it doesn't get any better I am so tired of that binging egg!!!

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Aug 26, 14 5:21 PM
I'm on level 23, and I think I've had the binding egg four times in a row, working on the last one now, but apparently it's coming up again, maybe next quest, LOL. I guess you are saying this continues throughout the rest of the game?

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Aug 26, 14 5:23 PM
Yep

playerpop
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by playerpop on Aug 26, 14 5:33 PM
What Fudge said.

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on Aug 26, 14 6:52 PM
If I ever see a beautiful pink lotus growing peacefully, I am going to SMASH it and SQUISH it to death!!!!

SweenyOdd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by SweenyOdd on Aug 27, 14 2:00 AM
I'll boil the Binding Egg for three minutes

Edited on 08/27/2014 at 2:00:52 AM PST

CarenNH
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by CarenNH on Oct 23, 14 2:29 PM
I prefer them poached on toast. I have only this to say about the dreaded binding egg: BLECH.

diamondgirlva
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by diamondgirlva on Oct 23, 14 3:30 PM
The Binding egg is almost ranking up there with the Bow Figurine. I just cringe when I see it again and again and again , etc.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Oct 23, 14 4:08 PM
I know its frustrating, but on a brighter note......Once you get to the end and are waiting for the next update, you will have an opportunity to stock up on a bunch of Immortal Treasure, Crystal Twilight, Grasping Handles, and Justice Wreaths. I did, and now I have plenty to complete the quests.

hvymtlcttr
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by hvymtlcttr on Oct 23, 14 4:24 PM
It looks like you took my advice and just piled on the collections, You will need them and soooo much more in the next round. I turn the sound down on the game and do round after round with Santana playing on my earphones, they sometimes go in sync with each other. the pond in the new area becomes the binding egg, and you will not have anything stacked up, you just have to do round after round there.

chingchangcat
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by chingchangcat on Oct 23, 14 4:25 PM
LOL...love the 'crack' about the Egg Council! I keep imagining it fried...with pink sea salt!

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Oct 23, 14 7:58 PM
I'm with Kdreetz!! I'm sleeping and dreaming about binding that egg permanently, bind and gag it.....the immortal treasure is very pretty but if I never see a quest needing one it will be too soon . But seriously, I do love this game .

I play as Suenamie and Suenamie2 and am on levels 34 and 18 and I actually have dreamed of opening zoom zones .

Edited on 10/23/2014 at 8:56:38 PM PST

Go to: