energy renewal

[Post New]by munro57 on Aug 27, 14 12:51 AM
I used to get 100% energy renewal at the start of each day but now only get 50%. Is this part of the game or a glitch? Anyone else experiencing this?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:energy renewal

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 27, 14 1:58 AM
You don't get automatically your energy renewed to 100% at the start of each day. If, for example, you ran out of energy at 11.30pm, you will not get a fully charged energy tab just after midnight. I think it takes 3 minutes or thereabouts to get 1 energy point back.

Is it possible that previously, you only played once a day or early enough in the day, so that the energy bar had enough time to recharge by the time to re-entered the game the next day?

[Post New]by munro57 on Aug 27, 14 6:33 AM
Yes - just realised that I finished playing at 11pm last night and started at 9am today.
I had just assumed that energy was 100% renewed every day. Thanks.

papa_pahs
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

[Post New]by papa_pahs on Aug 27, 14 10:11 AM
Hi ..... one thing that has caught me out a few times (slow learner!) is that the energy is restored to 100% when we level up in experience. If only I had a diamond for every time I have consumed several slices of chocolate cake only to have used the cake for nothing when the next HO scene bumps me up to a new experience level !

so ... I've learned to keep an eye on how close I am to the next level

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Aug 27, 14 4:07 PM
Keep in mind that as you go along your energy level increases so it is next to impossible for it to increase by 100% while you sleep. One of my games has an current energy level of 500 currently so it is never full the following day. I do get a reward of some kind, but I do not get a 100% renewal. One of my other games has an energy level of only 270 so it recharges overnight.

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on Aug 31, 14 12:52 PM
papa_pahs wrote:Hi ..... one thing that has caught me out a few times (slow learner!) is that the energy is restored to 100% when we level up in experience. If only I had a diamond for every time I have consumed several slices of chocolate cake only to have used the cake for nothing when the next HO scene bumps me up to a new experience level !

so ... I've learned to keep an eye on how close I am to the next level

I have found that if you quickly go into another hidden object area you can continue without it going to the next level. I have done this multiple times when I didn't want to lose extra energy. You will still level up once everything is collected, but it you keep clicking you don't lose out on the energy.

Go to: