MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

GAME WON'T LET ME REPLAY LEVEL 100

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Aug 27, 14 7:13 AM

I had my game play on UNTIMED but after 2 attempts was unable to clear the board before running out of time so I switched it to RELAX and now the game won't let me replay Level 100. I tried UNclicking the Relax mode and the game won't let me do that either. I tried exiting the game and going back into it and the game STILL won't let me replay Level 100!

It's EXTREMELY aggravating to come this far and not be able to complete the game.

MEnr56

essgee52
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Re:GAME WON'T LET ME REPLAY LEVEL 100

[Post New]by essgee52 on Aug 27, 14 2:35 PM
I did the same thing on level 99 and can't replay it or play level 100 at all. Wondering if it's even worth it to go to tech support at this point. So many glitches in BF games lately. :-((

Dianeteacher
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Dianeteacher on Aug 29, 14 5:05 PM
Me, also! Typical BFG! Do not even bother to go to tech support. Have you shut down your system and rebooted? It has something to do with BFG Manager. As usual, BFG will not take any responsibility.

Diane

[Post New]by Batgirl10_7 on Aug 29, 14 8:16 PM
I have been playing the entire game in timed mode. I completed level 99. I tried level 100 twice and could not beat it. I switched to untimed mode to work out strategy before trying in timed. Once I hit that untimed option, then game will no longer let me play any levels. I spent all this time on this game and now that I am at the end I can not finish?? I uninstalled and reinstalled and did all the things they tell you to (this is becoming the norm lately) and I still cannot play the end of the game!

Baabs
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Baabs on Sep 25, 14 9:28 PM
Well I guess I'm in the right place ! I'm stuck at level 100 as well. Played it, haven't beaten it, but CAN'T get back IN it ! As I read these other comments, I guess I'm never going to get back in it ! ~ What's up with this ? They just leave us here with no suggestions or fixes?

gpj53
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by gpj53 on Oct 12, 14 4:48 AM
I found as long as I did not do level 100 - which I eventually played untimed - I could replay all the levels as many times as I liked. I was after most of the achievement and got silver in all and gold in 14 but only after replaying most of them some several times.

darkstarr
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by darkstarr on Nov 7, 14 10:32 AM
I found the same thing once to get to 100 you can't replay any levels, I just replay them before I get to 100 if I want to change the stars or highscore. I wish Big Fish would come out with some better match 3"s More cradle games would be nice or Caribbean Hideaway 2 would be good. Nothing but boring anymore no challenge ones there. Help Big Fish.

Go to: