Seriously.... will this game EVER be updated???

[Post New]by Loveling on Aug 27, 14 11:42 AM
Just wondering where the update is. It isn't much fun at all without some new cases, and I finished all the cases weeks ago.

euphoria
Herring
Herring
386 Posts

Re:Seriously.... will this game EVER be updated???

[Post New]by euphoria on Aug 27, 14 7:02 PM
I know, right??? I've been playing every day since finishing all the cases quite awhile ago, and checking this forum every few days to see if an update has been released. (Hopefully they will mention it in an email also?)

I console myself with the fact that I now have enough newspapers, candy and $$ to solve the next 50 cases, easily, whenever that may be.

Also, I remember how long it took to get new areas/updates in "Found." I actually got so bored with the same ol' same ol' two islands that I stopped playing a few months ago, and now that they finally came out with a new island, I find myself not at all interested. And I used to be totally hooked on that game!

I'm hoping that doesn't happen with Another Case Solved, because I still really enjoy it and look forward very eagerly to new cases.

Edited on 08/27/2014 at 7:03:02 PM PST

HvN1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by HvN1 on Sep 28, 14 8:27 AM
I just deleted the game from my PC. I had almost 2000 candies and 15 000 detective bucks and bought everything I needed, but as with many FTP games, I don't think there will be an update. I enjoyed the game (a lot), but how long must you wait for an update?? Great game. Thanks.

[Post New]by dpelovsky on Sep 29, 14 7:53 AM
Ipad version has updated with new cases to be solved, and also changes up the newspaper cases to include the other mini games (searching area, questioning subjects etc) so I am holding out hope that the PC game will be updated sometime soon. Big Fish just needs to negotiate with the producer of the game.

I too have bought everything I want to buy and have enough candies, newspapers and cash to solve whatever new cases they give us. SOON PLEASE.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Sep 30, 14 11:41 AM
ditto

[Post New]by Loveling on Dec 30, 14 2:04 AM
I posted this question on this site on AUGUST 27th! It is now December 30th - no official replies from BF, and no update at all. What is the big deal? If you're NOT going to give us an update to the game, just tell us! If you are, tell us when! Honestly, this is no kind of customer service. You seem to have ignoring your customers down to a science though. Why offer games that say "Update Coming" if that isn't true?

Edited on 01/03/2015 at 3:50:41 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 30, 14 4:36 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that you've waited for so long for an update for this game. I understand the frustration that this might cause, but we don't currently have any additional information regarding an update. Any "Update Coming" announcements within the game are placed there by the developer, but due to contractual reasons we're only able to post whatever new information the developers provides us with.

While we haven't received any update information, we will post it in this forum as soon as it becomes available.

I understand that this is probably not the response that you were hoping for, so do know that we appreciate your patience.

bfgWaimea

euphoria
Herring
Herring
386 Posts

[Post New]by euphoria on Dec 30, 14 7:01 PM
It would go a long way if someone could just give us a yes or a no. YES, some day in the future, the BF version of this game will be updated. Or NO, we've abandoned this game and you shouldn't expect anything further. At least we'd know whether to keep looking for an update or not. It's frustrating to read the game's FB page and realize that those who have it on smartphones and whatnot are getting all kinds of amazing and cool new cases and features and we who are loyal to BF seem to have been abandoned.

[Post New]by cherrygoop on Jan 15, 15 2:52 PM
euphoria wrote:It would go a long way if someone could just give us a yes or a no. YES, some day in the future, the BF version of this game will be updated. Or NO, we've abandoned this game and you shouldn't expect anything further. At least we'd know whether to keep looking for an update or not. It's frustrating to read the game's FB page and realize that those who have it on smartphones and whatnot are getting all kinds of amazing and cool new cases and features and we who are loyal to BF seem to have been abandoned.

Well said! I totally agree with you that just an update on the BF update would be appreciated. Even though I have a smartphone, I don't use it to play games, and as much as I enjoy this game, I am not caving and downloading games on my phone! I look at my purchase history and realize how loyal I have been to BF, so your post really hit home with me.

Go to: