Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

Stuck in Arizona

[Post New]by Moon38 on Aug 27, 14 1:46 PM
They've gone to the gift shop to get the kids some souvenirs. Ive done the main list and Karen's list but I can't get Donny to give me his and he already has his 20 dollars he was given to spend so I can't leave the shop and I can't find anything else to do in there. Any suggestions? Thanks

jtrigg
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Stuck in Arizona

[Post New]by jtrigg on Aug 27, 14 3:50 PM
Many people are stuck here, as am I. I have made a request in the technical issues post asking that this be looked at. Others are having similar issues in other areas

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Aug 27, 14 4:02 PM
I had no problems... gave Donny his $20 and the list popped up on the right hand side.... same as Karen's list. Good luck

jtrigg
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by jtrigg on Aug 27, 14 7:43 PM
this worked for me: complete Stan's list, give $20 to one child, complete the list , give $20 to the other child complete the list . I was then able to exit the gift shop and continue

mandeemae
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by mandeemae on Aug 28, 14 3:08 PM
I too am stuck in the gift shop. I bought the stuff for Donny, but can't do anything with Karen. I did not get a list for Stan or Karen. Just stuck here.
Please help
Thanks much

jtrigg
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by jtrigg on Aug 28, 14 7:05 PM
Mandeemae, see my previous comment, you will need to restart the game though

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Aug 28, 14 7:13 PM
I think I'll wait to see if there's a fix. I really dont want to restart the game if I can help it. Thanks anyway.

[Post New]by pyramidblue on Aug 29, 14 2:50 PM
I'm stuck too. I got moms list, gave money to both kids, boy's list came up, got those and but no girl's list. Are you saying I have to start at level one again and remember to only give one kid the money at a time?

jtrigg
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by jtrigg on Aug 29, 14 6:19 PM
Yup!

ChocCherry
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by ChocCherry on Aug 30, 14 7:15 AM
Seriously??? You have to start over??? Not happening.

Go to: