Mini-game I can't decipher

[Post New]by GuppyGal1860 on Aug 28, 14 9:42 PM
I'm stumped on how to figure out the following game. It's driving me nuts!

The game has multiple squares in red, green and blue. Some of them are stationary and have a geometric figure or dots in them. The movable squares have 4 images on them, all different, like Roman numerals, colored circles, lines & geometric figures. The purpose is to move the squares that move so that they are around the appropriate stationary squares. No matter how long I look at it, I can't figure out what the formula is to determine which ones go with which.

Can someone please tell me and put me out of my misery!!!!

willie213
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Mini-game I can't decipher

[Post New]by willie213 on Sep 8, 14 9:33 AM
I'm stuck on the same puzzle. I'm still working on it, but if anyone could post a clue or two, I would be very grateful!

willie213
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by willie213 on Sep 8, 14 9:45 AM
Ok, got it! I think the colors of the moveable tiles are a bit misleading. Determine which feature is indicated by the figure on each side of the movable tiles. Match the symbol closest to the fixed tile. When a fixed tile is correctly surrounded, it will light up. Good luck!

[Post New]by Winnibigoshish on Nov 4, 14 11:44 AM
This puzzle is a tough one! I think willie213 has solved it! I posted a similar solution under the subject "spade signet puzzle". Took a long time to decipher, but sometimes I'm in the mood for a challenge ...... and sometimes I just hit 'skip' LOL But I really wanted to figure this one out.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 5, 14 10:27 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to thank willie213 and Winnibigoshish for posting those helpful solutions. I hope this helps everyone to continue through to the the rest of this game.

Cheers!

bfgWaimea

Go to: