catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

CE or SE?

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Aug 29, 14 2:01 AM
Routine post again! What did you pick and why? What would you recommend to others?

Personally, I didn't like this game, but the CE had some wonderful extras. I'd advise anyone thinking of purchasing to go for the CE.

Re:CE or SE?

[Post New]by AverageSizeFish on Aug 29, 14 12:09 PM
I somehow missed this game when it came out as a CE so I tried the SE. I was curious to read reviews about it but there aren't any. Is that typical for an SE?

I thought the game was very well made but extremely boring. I wish this developer had used the money and talent they wasted on this one and made a game with some creativity and challenge. Instead they reintroduce a story that's been beaten to death and dress it up in a palette that's been poured over far too many games. There wasn't a single component of the game, HOS/puzzles/adventure, that had a hint of challenge or a spark of uniqueness. What a shame.

Can you imagine how great it would be to play a game of this high quality that was imaginative, fresh, and used more than three colors in the artwork? I wish this developer would teach the Alice developer how to make a game and that the Alice developer would teach these people how to write one.

Go to: