20% off for land expansions - for gold AND silver

[Post New]by Karoushijou on Aug 29, 14 4:05 AM
I just realized land expansions are 20% off by clicking on a land plot by mistake. Does anybody know how long will it last?

Alikatt8
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

Re:20% off for land expansions - for gold AND silver

[Post New]by Alikatt8 on Aug 29, 14 4:19 AM
thanks for posting that, I bought 3 plots but wouldn't have known about the sale because I didn't get a sale banner. Thanks again - its so good checking the forums first. The more experienced players will know how long it lasts but I think from previous sales, about 24 hours?

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Aug 29, 14 5:42 AM
In my opinion, given the exorbitant prices in both gold and silver, 20% is a joke. Thanks, but no thanks!

Edited on 08/29/2014 at 5:45:00 AM PST

Donanjo
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Donanjo on Aug 29, 14 8:18 AM
I also found out by mistake and yes I too think that 20% is a joke.

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Aug 29, 14 8:21 AM
I didn't go hog wild, but I did buy 1 plot.

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Aug 29, 14 8:25 AM
Karoushijou wrote:I just realized land expansions are 20% off by clicking on a land plot by mistake. Does anybody know how long will it last?

Howdy Neighbor!

I'm curious ~ how did you realize that both Gold and Silver Land Expansions are 20% Off? Did you see a slashed price in the popup after clicking on a plot?

Of course, there's no 'official' mention of it on DM FB yet . . those notices frequently appear AFTER we stumble upon them ourselves. Betcha there will be a DM FB notice between 8am to 10am

XXOO~ Dhyani

Update: In-Game Banner 20% Off Land Expansions!

However, my Gold Price to Summon (already bought with Silver and cooking) is still 185G. No 'Official' DM BF post yet.

Update: In-Game Splash ~ this Sale Expires Sunday, August 31st at 11:59pm Seattle Time

Edited on 08/29/2014 at 9:43:12 AM PST

[Post New]by Karoushijou on Aug 29, 14 9:18 AM
Dhyaniland wrote:
Karoushijou wrote:I just realized land expansions are 20% off by clicking on a land plot by mistake. Does anybody know how long will it last?

H

Howdy Neighbor!

I'm curious ~ how did you realize that both Gold and Silver Land Expansions are 20% Off? Did you see a slashed price in the popup after clicking on a plot?

Of course, there's no 'official' mention of it on DM FB yet . . those notices frequently appear AFTER we stumble upon them ourselves. Betcha there will be a DM FB notice between 8am to 10am

XXOO~ Dhyani

Update: In-Game Banner 20% Off Land Expansions!

However, my Gold Price to Summon (already bought with Silver and cooking) is still 185G. No 'Official' DM BF post yet.

Hello Dhyani,
yes, I clicked by mistake on a plot covered by trees (that happens to me very often since my ??? machines are just beside it) and saw slashed both price of gold and silver.

I was hoping for 50% off for silver but I guess we need to wait some more...

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Aug 29, 14 3:41 PM
20% is not enough to tempt me. The one manor that I have plenty of silver left in has no more plots to buy. The other one I have used up most of my silver trying to decorate the plots that I started two weeks ago during the half off sale. I need more JuJu to open more scenes.

Go to: