Find a way out of the house?

[Post New]by Chiun66 on Aug 29, 14 11:34 AM
I am stuck in the house and can find no way out. Stuck between 4 rooms and have a letter and magic wand in my inventory. I get no sparkles, no way to make the dog move and no way to use the letter or wand. Hope someone out there can help.

Find a way out of the house?

[Post New]by cjs143 on Sep 1, 14 7:59 AM
Chiun66 wrote:I am stuck in the house and can find no way out. Stuck between 4 rooms and have a letter and magic wand in my inventory. I get no sparkles, no way to make the dog move and no way to use the letter or wand. Hope someone out there can help.

Use the magic wand on the bottom left of your screen (not the one on your inventory) on the top hat on the right of the screen by the window.

Re:Find a way out of the house?

[Post New]by fuzzypinkslipper on Sep 19, 14 7:12 PM
I am also stuck in the house. The only top hat was in the hall, used the wand and got
the last card to open the safe. from the safe I got a "wand and a letter", tried to find another top hat so I could use the magic wand on it, but can't find one, tried every room with a window in it. Please help.

Re:Find a way out of the house?

[Post New]by fuzzypinkslipper on Sep 20, 14 7:24 AM
I had to start with a new profile. When I opened the safe and got the "wand & letter", I
was able to use the wand in my inventory on the dog and was able to exit the house.
Game was much simpler to finish after that.

Go to: