Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn ENDING????

[Post New]by connacht on Aug 29, 14 1:12 PM
What happened?? I know that the first game in this series ended on a cliffhanger, so I'm pretty sure there's going to be another game, so thank god, and I'm probably going to be the first person to buy it, but I really need to know what's going to happen. What's going to happen to Keira? Is she going to turn bad, like Abigail? Is the witch really gone?

Irishroan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn ENDING????

[Post New]by Irishroan on Oct 13, 14 2:23 PM
I am also wondering when they will release any new game! I think the work that this group does is brilliant. Everyone always talks about MCF but I think the puzzles in these games (Witch's Prison/Turning Thorn) are the best in the business. When will we see new games? Anyone? Please?

[Post New]by 186FleetStreet on Nov 12, 14 6:08 PM
I sure hope they make a third game! Yet another cliffhanger!

Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn ENDING????

[Post New]by 186FleetStreet on May 10, 15 4:17 PM
connacht wrote:What's going to happen to Keira? Is she going to turn bad, like Abigail? Is the witch really gone?

I kinda feel like the doctor and Keira will take the map to find the cure, and Keira is becoming a replacement for the Witch. I don't think Abigail was really "bad;" at the end of the game, she seemed kinda resigned to her fate and didn't want to succumb to the evil power of the curse thing. She just wanted things to be over. I want the third game to see if those are really true.

Edited on 05/10/2015 at 4:17:35 PM PST

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on May 17, 15 7:18 PM
Yes, we'll find out in the last game - there has to be a happy ending!

Go to: