Wouldn't it be great to "sell" items back for diamonds

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Aug 29, 14 1:36 PM
I'm praying for a time when we'll be able to sell some of our inventory back in the shop for diamonds. Even if it was for 1, I'm tired of gettting medals and things for the Zodiac collection sitting in there when we can't even craft from lack of ribbons, giftboxes, etc. No one would miss those items I'm sure.

Re:Wouldn't it be great to "sell" items back for diamonds

[Post New]by pickleseatpeople on Aug 29, 14 3:15 PM
I like the idea of selling items for diamonds, or even coins, too. I support your suggestion NorthStorm.

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Aug 29, 14 3:31 PM
I remember when I started playing this game, it was aid that you needed to plan ahead, strategize and manage resources. That was the first version. Now it's play all your money in the Wishing Well or wait for a crate and pray for the best.

The Hunter's House does help with banishing, costs less in money too but still asks for an insane amount of money once you get to the second island. Same with the Snow Fairy.

I wish we could gift multiple times to one friend. I'm greatful that the friends I have added gift me back quickly, but I'd rather friend a family member that plays too so that we could plan our exchange better. We're all relying on the kindness of strangers, not friends.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Aug 30, 14 8:48 AM
It's a great idea selling stuff back and yes it is the kindness of strangers elephant games seem to favour this system they use it in midnight castle too

chellewalker
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by chellewalker on Aug 31, 14 9:06 AM
I agree, it would be nice to get rid of some of the extra baggage. I could really use a rummage sale!

It would also be nice if we could 'buy a free day'. Maybe use so many diamonds or coins (not a ridiculous amount) to buy unlimited play for say 2 or 4 hours and not have to worry about the energy running out. Some of the other games do this and it really is nice.

jazz905
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

[Post New]by jazz905 on Aug 31, 14 6:53 PM
I have 1000's of dragon eggs to sell.........anybody??? lol

Go to: