bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

Just John level 21

[Post New]by bella_01 on Aug 29, 14 3:12 PM
Ok I was just playing and received a gift from "Just John". Has anyone else received one?

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

Re:Just John level 21

[Post New]by guppies56 on Aug 29, 14 3:35 PM
Yep, I got a tub of unique food a couple of weeks ago from Just John, I literally couldn't believe my eyes.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Aug 29, 14 3:41 PM
Just John doesn't like me!

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Aug 29, 14 3:46 PM
FudgeChi wrote:Just John doesn't like me!

Maybe he's going in order of gifts received. I like you FudgeChi

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Aug 29, 14 3:49 PM
Thank you bella I'm pleased someone likes me
To be fair I've not sent him anything for months and months, he must have forgotten about me, men eh?!!!!!!

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Aug 29, 14 4:25 PM
FudgeChi wrote:Thank you bella I'm pleased someone likes me
To be fair I've not sent him anything for months and months, he must have forgotten about me, men eh?!!!!!!

I haven't sent him anything since I started playing back when it still was in beta

Maybe you'll get something in the next couple of days

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Aug 29, 14 4:42 PM
I realised why he doesn't like me, he's quite a handsome dude and my face isn't ironed.

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Aug 29, 14 4:58 PM
FudgeChi wrote:I realised why he doesn't like me, he's quite a handsome dude and my face isn't ironed.

[Post New]by purplelinguist on Aug 29, 14 5:39 PM
I got a bag of special food from him the other day as well. So not going to complain.

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Aug 30, 14 2:13 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if John is one of the inhabitants of the Castle, maybe a cousin of the Chamberlain, another cold-blooded Vampire. Watch out for that creep, gift him and he'll suck the blood out of your neck, his gift.

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Aug 30, 14 3:14 PM
Duncan_14all wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if John is one of the inhabitants of the Castle, maybe a cousin of the Chamberlain, another cold-blooded Vampire. Watch out for that creep, gift him and he'll suck the blood out of your neck, his gift.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Aug 30, 14 3:24 PM
FudgeChi wrote:I realised why he doesn't like me, he's quite a handsome dude and my face isn't ironed.

Lol Fudge Chi i've just read about your un-ironed face hehehe, who needs an iron for comfort? I've a got a thing for Kris Kristofferson and his face certainly isn't ironed and every crease tells a story, wear your creases with pride you've earned them

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Aug 30, 14 3:35 PM
Heh, men with unironed faces are attractive I never iron my clothes either, I just go out with them creased to match my face
I do wear my creases with pride, they are laughter lines after all and I do like to laugh a LOT

Go to: