GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

Attention Moderators

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Aug 30, 14 1:25 AM
Could you please create a Game Forum page for the game Sylia - Act 2?

The game was released on August 15th (really under the radar to be honest) and there's still no game page. I saw it listed on the New Release page and since the main Buy/Play page for the game doesn't have any reviews I clicked on the 'Get forum tips' link to see if it was reviewed there but only ended up getting an error screen.

Since there is no longer a General chat area, and this is a game related issue, I figured posting here was the best shot of getting this problem fixed. Thanks!

Edited on 08/30/2014 at 1:26:42 AM PST

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:Attention Moderators

[Post New]by shagwendy on Aug 30, 14 7:56 AM
I second that. I've been wanting to get into the forum, but there isn't one.

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Aug 31, 14 5:52 AM
It seems that the only forums that are created now are the main PC game of the day. If it's a soft release or a Mac only game, there is no forum added.

No idea why as most of the forum pages are quite simple. There is a standard form they can use over and over again just changing the name of the game and the link to the sale page.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 31, 14 8:04 AM
Hey there,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I've gone ahead and created a forum for the game, and the link below will take you there:

Sylia - Act 2 Forum

In the future, please PM a Mod if there appears to be something going on with a forum.

Since this issue has now been resolved, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to keep the forum for Death and Betrayal in Romania: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition tidy.

bfgVaiya

Go to: