memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

? for

[Post New]by memagirl on Aug 30, 14 11:09 AM
Can someone tell me how to get back to first page of furom from messages with out useing the back arrow

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

Re:? for

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Aug 30, 14 11:14 AM
Just look at the top of the page where is says midnight castle forum under it is big fish games forum-all games forums - midnight castle. Just click on the last one and it will take you to the first page.

Good

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Aug 30, 14 11:16 AM
I stated that too, Patzy, but if I am not mistaken the question is how to get faster back to the first page from the PM section and here I did not find a solution myself

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Aug 30, 14 11:18 AM
A easy way is to right click on "My Messages" and left click on Open link in new tab.

gadget23mom
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by gadget23mom on Aug 30, 14 11:34 AM
From my messages click on My Posts and directly under any particular post will be a link to Midnight Castle which will take you straight back to the forum page .

memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by memagirl on Aug 30, 14 11:36 AM
Thank you all got it

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Aug 30, 14 12:55 PM
I have Midnight Castle Forum page on my Favorite Bar, that way from anywhere I can immediately go back to it. Also, when you first open your web browser it is very easy to just click on it.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 30, 14 1:22 PM
memagirl, at the top of the messages screen where it says BigFishForum>Messages>Inbox, I simply click on BigFishForum and then Midnight Castle.

Go to: