Stuck at end with dagger and meteor stones. Medallion?

[Post New]by Bodacioushahas on Aug 30, 14 12:45 PM
Helen says I need to touch her with the medallion I don't have one and the game is of zero help in hinting to find one. It just keeps taking me in circles to the frozen characters to use the amulet on them of which I don't have after placing it into the shield.

ugh.. very frustrating game.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Stuck at end with dagger and meteor stones. Medallion?

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 31, 14 1:54 PM
She's talking about the medallion you've been collecting the souls in. You're one soul short and she's glowing. Pick up the medallion and touch her with it.

[Post New]by Honey06 on Sep 1, 14 3:26 PM
Once you have destroyed the King go back one and enter the balcony on the left. You will see the statue and the people knelling around it. Place the small amulet in the upper space of the shield. This will open a game. Place the frost knife and the meteorite stones. You should touch the wife with the soul amulet to take her soul. The game will end once you have placed the meteorite stones correctly and put the soul amulet in the center. Hope this helps.

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Sep 11, 14 7:31 PM
Honey06 wrote:Once you have destroyed the King go back one and enter the balcony on the left. You will see the statue and the people knelling around it. Place the small amulet in the upper space of the shield. This will open a game. Place the frost knife and the meteorite stones. You should touch the wife with the soul amulet to take her soul. The game will end once you have placed the meteorite stones correctly and put the soul amulet in the center. Hope this helps.

I put the amulet into the shield, but didn't get a game to put the dagger and the meteor stones. The wife told me to use my medallion, and so does the hint, but nothing happens. This is a really crappy game!

[Post New]by micheleappleyard on Sep 20, 14 3:36 PM
Mine is doing the same thing. It tells me to touch her but it won't take her soul. and there is nothing I have missed. So is this just a tech issue or is the end of the game broke?

akferret
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by akferret on Sep 24, 14 9:18 PM
I am also stuck at the end trying to touch her with the aumlet thing with the souls. it doesn't work.

lovemanm
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by lovemanm on Jan 22, 15 6:35 AM
Have you put out the fire in the helicopter, my hint wasn't guiding me there but I just went back a couple of scenes.
There is another soul to collect.

[Post New]by LisaMockingbird on Jan 30, 15 8:54 PM
You have to collect enough souls so all the gems around the amulet (on the right hand interface is filled) - 2 per dot. The wife fills the center dot. I had to back up all the way to the start - for me I missed the trolly/bus driver at the beginning. Check all the frozen bodies if you have not collected their soul yet you get a message to do so. You can come back with no problem. You use the knife and meteor parts after you collect all the wife's soul.

Go to: