nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

Trophy gliches since 3rd update

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Aug 30, 14 3:38 PM
Hi, I thought I would just comment on the things I've noticed while playing with the quests and 0 trophies.
All the scenes are still opened. The amount of energy needed is quite low. I can still get the items needed for the quests. Stone Hill scene has all the gold trophies. It is too bad this happened for all of us, makers and players. Yes I lost my energy expended on the first update and my accomplishments of that short period are gone too. I also lost my energy items used during that hour.. but things might still work out. Now I have a question. I can't tell if I still have the new book I acquired?
Can anyone help with that?
Thanx Sally

Re:Trophy gliches since 3rd update

[Post New]by LadySparkle55 on Aug 30, 14 3:53 PM
Go down to the bookshelf and the book will fly into place. AK magic. Sure the scenes are cheap to play. . .for now. The payout is also abysmal. Can you imagine doing the 20 games to Grandmaster AGAIN??? Sorry. I can't. I won't. It's not worth it to me.

FlaFig
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by FlaFig on Aug 30, 14 5:09 PM
I agree LadySparkle, unless they fix it back I'm done with this game. I lost cash invested plus my time. And yet no response to my email to them - they must be swamped, or gone for Labor Day weekend. Probably swamped

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Aug 30, 14 5:13 PM
I can't tell if I still have the book I acquired either, as it "already flew" onto the shelf. There is no way I can tell which it was or is or isn't.

FlaFig
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by FlaFig on Aug 30, 14 5:23 PM
I can't tell either. I thought I was just senile from these updates!

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by arwen777 on Aug 30, 14 5:36 PM
The new book is on the same shelf with the first one we got. It is on the right of it and its colour is dark violet. If you have it you will know.

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Aug 30, 14 5:57 PM
I'm not sure I understand this post right but what I gathered people are playing maps at the lower level energy cost being asked for
I am guessing mind you that this is not an all around glitch as I am still required to use 150 for druids hut 60 for Ancient pond and so far when I enter the maps
All my maps still show the correct amount of trophies I have gained per map some at trophy 5 others at 4 or 3 and the proper amounts of energy needed for that level
the only thing I did see wrong was the achievements for these trophies having gone from 99/103 or what ever it was to reach 26 diamonds to 0/5 for 1 diamond

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Aug 30, 14 6:09 PM
arwen777 wrote:The new book is on the same shelf with the first one we got. It is on the right of it and its colour is dark violet. If you have it you will know.

Ok, can you help me out a little more? Right or left, and which shelf? How many books total are on the shelf and what color is it next to? Sorry, there are lots of books...

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Aug 30, 14 6:11 PM
madrabbit wrote:I'm not sure I understand this post right but what I gathered people are playing maps at the lower level energy cost being asked for
I am guessing mind you that this is not an all around glitch as I am still required to use 150 for druids hut 60 for Ancient pond and so far when I enter the maps
All my maps still show the correct amount of trophies I have gained per map some at trophy 5 others at 4 or 3 and the proper amounts of energy needed for that level
the only thing I did see wrong was the achievements for these trophies having gone from 99/103 or what ever it was to reach 26 diamonds to 0/5 for 1 diamond

Thanks madrabbit, I'll have a look. I had planned on playing only the new maps, but it certainly is worth checking!

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by arwen777 on Aug 30, 14 6:26 PM
NoFishToday wrote:
arwen777 wrote:The new book is on the same shelf with the first one we got. It is on the right of it and its colour is dark violet. If you have it you will know.

Ok, can you help me out a little more? Right or left, and which shelf? How many books total are on the shelf and what color is it next to? Sorry, there are lots of books...

First shelf on the left. The books that were given to us are shorter than the rest and have golden writings on them.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Aug 30, 14 9:24 PM
Thanks Arwen, it's right there on the shelf!

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Aug 31, 14 4:17 AM
thanks to all of you for taking the time to answer.
I do understand your frustration , I'm right there too.
Thank you for taking the time about the book too....you fellow fish are all GOLD fish!
Sally

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by arwen777 on Aug 31, 14 6:19 AM
You're welcome! I'm glad everything worked out for you.

[Post New]by Darkangelrose on Aug 31, 14 7:50 AM

Edited on 08/31/2014 at 9:52:33 AM PST

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Aug 31, 14 7:52 AM
BZ is working on a fix for all of us right now You WILL get your trophies back.

Go to: