ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Collectables; Spirits

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Aug 30, 14 7:06 PM

I have collected many of the vases that hold the spirits, but as I look at my collection I see that I have two right in the middle that haven't yet been obtained.

Has anyone gotten through this game far enough and often enough to be able to provide a rough estimate of the order in which the spirits are to be obtained?

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:Collectables; Spirits

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Aug 30, 14 11:23 PM
I don't think it is you. I finally got another battery, and before using my "special device" on a mystical spot - and have it go dead again - I went back to get all the vases I was behind. I "cheated" and checked the Strategy Guide to make sure of all the places I had missed - and I must say I DO NOT LIKE this constant backtracking to get our collectables. The vases down in the basement isn't there. I ran the "special device" all over the basement, not just where the Strategy Guide said it was supposed to be - after I didn't find it where it was supposed to be. There is NO VASE in the basement, even though there is supposed to be one. It is vase #7. If that happened once, very likely it could have happened again, explaining your two missing vases/spirits. I am only up to #8 or 9 now (the backyard), so not sure where your other one might be.

Firehorse

kloanne
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by kloanne on Sep 5, 14 10:27 AM
Second time through, and still short one vase after taking great care in every scene. I agree with firehorsecos, there is a glitch.

It's probably silly to care about getting all the achievements, but, well, I do, and it seems lately there's often one that no one can seem to get. I still love the games, but wish the quality control was better.

[Post New]by cecilsbfg on Sep 11, 14 2:37 PM
Although I haven't been able to collect all of the spirits either in this game; I would like to know how or where I can go to download the sounds or soundtrack to the Collectables; Spirits? I think it sounds so fascinating.
Can anyone help me find this particular soundtrack or music please?

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Sep 18, 14 4:37 PM
I'm probably too late to get a response, but I missed several of the vases during the first half of the game, either because I forgot to look for them, or because my device needed a new battery, and I couldn't go back to the areas that I missed. Someone said under another post that they loved that the game gives you a chance to find everything without creating new profiles, but after I finished the bonus game, I went to Collectibles and I don't see any way to go back to find the ones I'm missing from the main game, without playing the game again.

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Oct 4, 14 8:51 AM
I started the game three times cuz I couldn't go back and pick up the ones I missed. Finally figured it's a lost cause, will just take what I can get. I missed them because my battery was dead, then couldn't backtrack. Oh, well.

Go to: