Seriously, All Done Achievement

[Post New]by CherylParker on Aug 30, 14 7:24 PM
Does anyone have any idea when Scarlett is supposed to tell me what to do?
I guess after I get the last achievement for finishing all the 7 Pantry Rooms?
Has anyone gotten either of these awards?
Kind of getting tired playing from room to room without going to the pantry.
I've been there 5 times but need 7 to get award. Or am I just wasting my time trying to get these last achievements?
Please someone help! I need to know if its possible. Or should I just move on?

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

Re:Seriously, All Done Achievement

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Aug 30, 14 8:13 PM
The Sale in the Pantry achievement is possible. I got the sixth and seventh sales in the dining room/pantry after getting the achievement for $500,000.

I'm still trying to get the "Seriously, All Done" achievement myself.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Aug 30, 14 10:37 PM
Thanks!
I wonder what that achievement is all about?
You got all the other achievements and still the game hasn't let Scarlett tell you what to do?
Well seriously, how long does the dev expect us to play?
I love HOPs. And although there are a lot of different rooms and different scenes in all the rooms it's still becoming a little boring!
I can almost know where the items are by heart I've played so long and for many days.

Edited on 08/30/2014 at 10:45:28 PM PST

mitzimom
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by mitzimom on Aug 31, 14 12:32 PM
I got it. I clicked hall clock, she told me the time, then rewound clock. then I clicked her laptop and got award. don't know if that's all.

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Aug 31, 14 1:50 PM
I figured out what it's about!

The achievement says "Scarlett will tell you what there is to do when it's time." When Scarlett said, "What else is there to do?" I clicked on her laptop--no reason, I'd just been clicking everything in the hall--and I got it.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Aug 31, 14 3:04 PM
Thanks guys!!!
I have clicked on the clock but haven't clicked on computer.
Not to mention Still need to visit Pantry 2 more times.
Glad to know that you are able to get that last achievement.

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Sep 3, 14 8:14 PM
Yikes, I have achieved everything needed except for 2 visits to the pantry/dining room. I have visited 26 different areas, most of them 2 and 3 times, for a total of 66 visits and still not back at the pantry! That's just since I started counting today. I have been playing this since the day it came out. This game is ridiculously long...half the time would have been too much and I love these games. Right now, I am so bored with it, it isn't even funny. I have visited these areas so many times I have them almost memorized, which takes all the fun out of a game.

[Post New]by czeisaidso on Sep 14, 14 12:07 PM
Finally!!! Got all the pantry/dining room stars. Scarlett then went to sit in her chair and read a book. I clicked on her and got my final award. This game was fun but took way too long for the achievements.

[Post New]by setiagentx on Jan 10, 15 10:06 PM
You must have been able to get the Dispeller of Darkness achievement at some point too. How was that done?

Edited later to answer my own question:

The version of Manor Memoirs I downloaded originally was directly from Playrix, and there must be some sort of glitch in it.

I had to download the trial game from Big Fish Games and play it in order to understand that completing the Pantry level using the flashlight was how to earn the Dispeller Of Darkness achievement.

Edited on 01/11/2015 at 12:17:52 PM PST

Go to: