Help/Hint button

[Post New]by courtsmom1 on Aug 31, 14 9:03 AM
Has anyone else had the problem of these two buttons not working at all? And now I'm stuck.

Re:Help/Hint button

[Post New]by nettieloves_cats on Sep 3, 14 4:29 PM
This is terrible! The hint button and skip button don't work I played around with this game for over an hour and got nowhere and now I can't finish the game. what is happening here. I am very disappointed and wish I could get a refund!

[Post New]by Tarheellover on Nov 19, 14 3:44 PM
I am also having this problem. Is there a fix?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 20, 14 2:29 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that that there's been some trouble with the Help and Hint buttons for this game.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

If the issue persists, I do recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.
Since this is a post regarding a technical issue, I'm going to have to lock this thread. However, I hope that you'll be able to get the help you need via the information listed above.

If you have any other technical issues with Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition, please feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition here

bfgWaimea

Go to: