electra74
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

How does this game compare to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff

[Post New]by electra74 on Aug 31, 14 9:45 PM
I LOVED MT aincliff! However, the subsequent titles just have not had the same flair.

I'm currently playing Raincliff Phantoms - and it just feels like something is missing.

Anyone who has played both Raincliff and Blackrow's Secret up to doing a quick comparison?

Re:How does this game compare to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Sep 1, 14 2:16 PM
Raincliff is one of my all time favorites. For me, this doesn't even come close. It seems like a lot of developers are creating games as part of a "series" hoping people will buy the game just because of the name Mystery Trackers, Puppet Show, Witches Legacy, Witch Hunters, Nevertales, Amaranthine Voyage, ad nauseum. Almost every new game out there is like this, even if they have nothing at all similar in them.

All the gadgets in this game do nothing but annoy me, and are not necessary. My favorites in the Mystery Trackers series are The Void, and Raincliff. The others are just so-so, and I don't feel the need to own every game in a particular series, especially as a CE. I may re-trial this one when I have an expiring PCC, but I'm not impressed with the direction this series is going.

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Oct 4, 14 10:44 PM
Agreed, Raincliffe was excellent, this one isn't close. I got bored and didn't even finish the demo.

GMGL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by GMGL on Nov 20, 14 3:03 PM
Raincliff was way better. It's one of my all-time favorites. I was disappointed with how short this one was. When I got to the end, I was thinking, "This can't be it, can it?" Then the credits came up.

Go to: