bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Travel Riddles: Trip to India forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 1, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Travel Riddles: Trip to India forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Travel Riddles: Trip to India players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Re:Welcome to Travel Riddles: Trip to India forum

[Post New]by bratzgram on Jun 9, 15 10:52 AM
I would like to know why there is a Tech Problem post locked! It says to leave troubles in that area but then locks it. I guess i dont leave anything other than here,.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Welcome to Travel Riddles: Trip to India forum

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 10, 15 11:56 AM
Hi bratzgram,

I see that there is some question as to why the technical thread in this game Forum is locked. To answer your question about why the technical issues thread is locked for Travel Riddles: Trip to India, a recent change to our Forums includes the automatic locking of threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more, so this is the explanation for why some of the threads in this Forum have been locked. This new feature was put into place to help improve stability and performance in the Forums.

If you'd like to start a new thread on a topic that's already been discussed, you can absolutely do so, as we encourage players to continue discussing games.

If you'd like to refer to an older thread in your post, you can definitely copy and paste the URL for the older thread in your post. Please keep in mind that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in Forum posts.

I've gone ahead and created a technical thread. Feel free to post your technical issues in the thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Travel Riddles: Trip to India here

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: