Level 9

Level 9

[Post New]by TessaSve on Sep 1, 14 6:18 AM
How do I get a pickaxe at level 9???
I play the Mac version of Island Tribe...

Edited on 09/01/2014 at 7:24:52 AM PST

jsk50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Level 9

[Post New]by jsk50 on Sep 1, 14 8:27 AM
I am having the exact same problem! Anyone???

jsk50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by jsk50 on Sep 1, 14 8:43 AM
I just watched a video on this level and the guy is not asked for a pickaxe. I think it is a glitch

[Post New]by TessaSve on Sep 1, 14 8:47 AM
I saw that video too... Isn't there any solution of the problem? I bought the game and can't get through level 9......

Level 9

[Post New]by Lyvadu on Sep 1, 14 8:54 AM
I'm having the same issue also, and also have seen the video walkthrough for this level and the guy just starts collecting his cotton....so obviously pickaxes are just "there" for us.

Except for us ... how frustrating!

Can't move on...

Someone please help us!!

Karavan
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Karavan on Sep 1, 14 9:47 AM
I am also having this problem. How irritating to buy a game and can't even play it. Give us a solution!

[Post New]by JeannieT_LFP on Sep 1, 14 10:24 AM
Ditto to all of the related messages! I'm on a Mac (10.9.4), cannot access the cotton "without a pickaxe" and therefore can't complete the level much less the game. Come on, BF! It's frustrating enough for us Mac users, waiting for games long available to your Windows customers, without having these kinds of problems.

[Post New]by waycooljules on Sep 1, 14 10:27 AM
I am so annoyed by this issue! I just purchased it and can't even play. I sure hope they fix this soon!

mcqueenn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mcqueenn on Sep 1, 14 11:04 AM
I am having the pickaxe problem as well. Very frustrating. Have played level 9 twice thinking the pickaxe must be hidden somewhere, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

[Post New]by TessaSve on Sep 1, 14 11:29 AM
I have been playing the level over and over, deleted the game and reinstalled it... Nothing seems to be working...

freebez
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by freebez on Sep 1, 14 11:50 AM
I've just played this level on demo and had the same problem. I exited the game and came here to check because I was sure that I hadn't missed something.

Also on a Mac (Mavericks).

Karavan
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Karavan on Sep 1, 14 12:21 PM
I exited, reinstalled, watched the u tube video where there is no pick ax. Placed the cotton farm in different places. NOTHING works so it is some kind of glitch. I e-mailed customer service now about it. What a waste of a holiday day, so disappointing!

[Post New]by MacGamerNelle on Sep 1, 14 5:32 PM
Same issue -- very irritated! Big Fish: this is on you -- please come up with a fix or a refund to all of us!

[Post New]by xraycop on Sep 1, 14 6:28 PM
Having the same problem!! I've tried clicking everywhere on the screen thinking it's hidden. Also went into previous levels to see if I missed something there, but no pickaxe. I also tried collecting LOTS of gems, thinking you may need to purchase the pickaxe..not the answer. HELP PLEASE

Devery
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Devery on Sep 1, 14 10:22 PM
I also tried, including upgrading buildings just in case, but the same as others with a Mac. Big Fish--chime into the forum!

[Post New]by TessaSve on Sep 2, 14 2:31 AM
If someone gets an answer from Big Fish - please write it down here so we know what the problem is...

[Post New]by Gigi303 on Sep 2, 14 3:42 AM
I also have the same problems as everyone. Can't finish the level because we need a pickaxe... Very frustrating....

[Post New]by fireinheaven on Sep 2, 14 7:23 AM
Same problem with pickaxe.. no solution yet?

[Post New]by TheLastGirlScout on Sep 2, 14 10:43 AM
Glad to know I'm not alone here.
I remember in the first level (or somewhere in the beginning) getting the pickaxe so I could break rocks. I kept playing and got to level 9 and ran into the same problem as everyone else here. I even watched that dumb video of the guy playing...that's 6 minutes I'll never get back lol. I'll try to be patient and keep checking back here for a fix. Fortunately Sims 4 came out so that should be a good distraction ^.^

**For what it's worth I just submitted a ticket too. We'll see what happens. Everyone else with the same issue should submit a ticket as well.

Edited on 09/02/2014 at 10:51:17 AM PST

cab36
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by cab36 on Sep 2, 14 12:48 PM
I submitted a ticket and received a coupon for a free game. Guess that means it won't be fixed!
Submit the ticket so you can at least get another game.

Go to: