karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

lotus flower

[Post New]by karatopa on Sep 1, 14 12:02 PM
i have a daily quest asking for these flowers and telling me they are available in 3 locations castle, portal, school and they do show up with yellow exclamation mark but i have been playing all the locations and cannot even get one flower can anybody tell me is this a known glitch am i wasting my time?

jazz905
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

Re:lotus flower

[Post New]by jazz905 on Sep 1, 14 3:33 PM
No it is not a glitch, I lost count of how many times I played these 3 locations before I got the one I needed. I already had 2 so I guess I was lucky! It is the same trying to get the dreaded sabre. Good luck.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Sep 1, 14 3:39 PM
thank you its gone now will remember to start area earlier to have more time in future and will watch out for saber too

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Oct 1, 14 11:46 AM
The collectables you need for the daily quests do show the "!" but they will not drop out of a location that easily (if ever on that same day). I know it means a dead end when I get that daily quest for the 3 lotus flowers or that dreaded sabber from the pirate boat!

lilnub8
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by lilnub8 on Oct 1, 14 8:20 PM
I gotten the sabre from the wishing well on 2 occasions. Might try there, I usually click on the 500 until I get a free spin, then click on the diamond.

Go to: